This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
Backing up data today is growing more complex - and in an era of virtualisation, big data and cloud deployments, it can be difficult to maintain control over your data, resulting in loss and downtime. This hour-long webcast features expert commentary on navigating the complexity of backing up a heavily virtualised infrastructure; simplifying your backup software and hardware ecosystem; reducing the cost of backing up your organisation’s data, and modernising your backup infrastructure with integration. The presentations will conclude with an interactive Q&A session.
Backup is becoming more complex. In addition to protecting physical servers, solutions must handle virtual environments and efficiently manage growing volumes of data. This white paper provides analysis on the cost and performance of “champions” in the heterogeneous backup software market, and help mid to large sized enterprises choose the software and vendor that will best meet their specific backup and restore objectives at the lowest possible cost.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC