One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
Backup is becoming more complex. In addition to protecting physical servers, solutions must handle virtual environments and efficiently manage growing volumes of data. This white paper provides analysis on the cost and performance of “champions” in the heterogeneous backup software market, and help mid to large sized enterprises choose the software and vendor that will best meet their specific backup and restore objectives at the lowest possible cost.
Backing up data today is growing more complex - and in an era of virtualisation, big data and cloud deployments, it can be difficult to maintain control over your data, resulting in loss and downtime. This hour-long webcast features expert commentary on navigating the complexity of backing up a heavily virtualised infrastructure; simplifying your backup software and hardware ecosystem; reducing the cost of backing up your organisation’s data, and modernising your backup infrastructure with integration. The presentations will conclude with an interactive Q&A session.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW