One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
Backup is becoming more complex. In addition to protecting physical servers, solutions must handle virtual environments and efficiently manage growing volumes of data. This white paper provides analysis on the cost and performance of “champions” in the heterogeneous backup software market, and help mid to large sized enterprises choose the software and vendor that will best meet their specific backup and restore objectives at the lowest possible cost.
Backing up data today is growing more complex - and in an era of virtualisation, big data and cloud deployments, it can be difficult to maintain control over your data, resulting in loss and downtime. This hour-long webcast features expert commentary on navigating the complexity of backing up a heavily virtualised infrastructure; simplifying your backup software and hardware ecosystem; reducing the cost of backing up your organisation’s data, and modernising your backup infrastructure with integration. The presentations will conclude with an interactive Q&A session.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT