One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
Backing up data today is growing more complex - and in an era of virtualisation, big data and cloud deployments, it can be difficult to maintain control over your data, resulting in loss and downtime. This hour-long webcast features expert commentary on navigating the complexity of backing up a heavily virtualised infrastructure; simplifying your backup software and hardware ecosystem; reducing the cost of backing up your organisation’s data, and modernising your backup infrastructure with integration. The presentations will conclude with an interactive Q&A session.
Backup is becoming more complex. In addition to protecting physical servers, solutions must handle virtual environments and efficiently manage growing volumes of data. This white paper provides analysis on the cost and performance of “champions” in the heterogeneous backup software market, and help mid to large sized enterprises choose the software and vendor that will best meet their specific backup and restore objectives at the lowest possible cost.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW