The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
3 best practices for providing ‘a little extra service’ using chat and email management that will save your company money and drives high customer satisfaction at the same time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPEducation TechnologistNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Multiple rolesQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD