3 best practices for providing ‘a little extra service’ using chat and email management that will save your company money and drives high customer satisfaction at the same time.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia