3 best practices for providing ‘a little extra service’ using chat and email management that will save your company money and drives high customer satisfaction at the same time.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW