The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
3 best practices for providing ‘a little extra service’ using chat and email management that will save your company money and drives high customer satisfaction at the same time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCRelease ManagerNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCWCAG 2.0 Accessibility TesterNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT