This paper provides insight into where fake antivirus comes from and how it is distributed, what happens when a system is infected with fake antivirus, and how to stop this persistent threat from infecting your network and your users.
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Cost-effective solutions to facilitate connectivity and enhance productivity, both at home and abroad have become a critical success factor for Australian businesses. But how to balance cost versus connectivity? This paper provides an insight into trends in international business communication, and how Australian businesses are attempting to manage this challenge.
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA