This paper provides insight into where fake antivirus comes from and how it is distributed, what happens when a system is infected with fake antivirus, and how to stop this persistent threat from infecting your network and your users.
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Cost-effective solutions to facilitate connectivity and enhance productivity, both at home and abroad have become a critical success factor for Australian businesses. But how to balance cost versus connectivity? This paper provides an insight into trends in international business communication, and how Australian businesses are attempting to manage this challenge.
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA