Amazon's selling the 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD with water, shock and dust resistance for $200 right now.
The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
Apple has described as “dangerously ambiguous with respect to encryption and security” the federal government’s surveillance bill.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has all the usual multiplayer options, and no singleplayer, but the new Blackout battle royale mode is the star of the show. It's like Battlegrounds without all the jank.
In case you haven't noticed—but I know you have—the Pixel 3 XL has a great big notch at the top of the screen. But how does it compare to other phones with camera cutouts? Let's take a look.
If your laptop has a USB-C port, Anker's 7-in-1 premium hub adapter can tap into it to add a slew of additional connections. It's on sale for $20 off today.
The Samsung C27HG70 is just $426 on Amazon today.
Razer's Naga Trinity finally makes the MMO mouse a little less niche by allowing you to swap in 12-button, 7-button, and 2-button side panels on-the-fly.
The inexpensive Lenovo Legion Y530 will tempt budget-minded gamers, but its middling graphics card struggles to keep up with today's games, let alone tomorrow's.
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Dyson has unveiled its second piece of beauty technology, the Dyson Airwrap styler.
D-Link has expanded its range of DIS Series Industrial Gigabit Switches with the DIS-100G Series, consisting of the DIS-100G-5SW 5-Port Unmanaged Industrial Switch and the DIS-100G-5PSW 5-Port Unmanaged PoE Industrial Switch.
Moshi is announcing new accessories developed under Google’s Made for Google program.
Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
While the importance of data backup is a well-known cliché for business users, many businesses would rather stick to existing, limited, overly-convoluted and – in some cases – outdated practices than introduce more modern backup solutions to their organisation.
Taking cybersecurity to the highest level and order now for a special discount on the world’s most awarded and trusted cybersecurity. Be aware without a care!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 5 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
Join the newsletter!
- The awesome 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD just hit an all-time low of $200
- LG WK7 Smart Speaker review: A simple song
- Apple pushes back against ‘dangerously ambiguous’ encryption bill
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 review impressions: Come for battle royale, stay for battle royale
- Android Confidential: Just how big is that notch on the Pixel 3 XL anyway?
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?