If you thought that Microsoft might upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD to save you $400 or more, think again. The removable hard drive is there to protect your data, not for convenience. For now.
Dell's XPS 13 2-in-1 7390, armed with Intel's latest Ice Lake CPU and some very nice trimmings, finally beats its celebrity sibling, the clamshell XPS 13. Read on for the good news in performance, features, and battery life.
We took both devices out to Terrey Hills, NSW to see how they fare against one another in extremely low-light conditions and to give the Pixel’s exciting new Astro mode a proper test.
I don't know if you should run out and pre-order the world's first mainstream foldable phone but I'm certain that I want one.
Looking to pick up Samsung's first foldable phone? Here's how much it'll cost you.
Samsung's Galaxy Fold is launching in about a week and - while it isn't quite cheap - it's cheaper than we expected.
The Dune Pro case means you can build your own homage to the "Mac Pro," probably for less than Apple charges.
Microsoft, PC makers, and three major chipmakers team up to announce Secured-core PCs, designed to defend against PC firmware attacks.
Microsoft buys Mover, a cloud migration service that helps make moving your data from Google Drive and others into OneDrive and Sharepoint as easy as possible.
Microsoft's 15-inch Surface Laptop 3 boldly includes a custom AMD processor, and maintains Surface excellence while adding new features like USB-C. But is it really the best Surface Laptop 3 you can buy?
The Google Pixel 4 has better specs and more features than any Pixel phone that came before—but does that mean it's worth buying over the others?
These are our picks for the best Nintendo Switch controllers, screen protectors, cases, memory cards and more.
Google has said it'll be looking to improve the security of the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL's face unlock feature in the coming months.
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
With even Apple's cheapest iPhones now selling for over AU$1000, it is extremely important to protect your investment.
The Apple iPhone is a feature-laden, highly capable device that meets the needs of the majority of owners but when it comes to data management its operating system can be both confusing and time consuming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft won't upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD at a Microsoft Store, for now
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 7390 Review: A convertible with very few compromises
- Camera Comparison: Pixel 4 XL vs iPhone 11 Pro
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- The Galaxy Fold finally gets an Australian price-tag ahead of October launch
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?