Intel has reported its third-quarter earnings which included a note that its laptop PC business was hurt by a shortfall of unidentified components.
Razer's crazy mask is finally here with RGB, replaceable filters, and fans.
Razer tested more than 200 different butts in its Enki gaming chair.
Razer's new fans, liquid coolers, and power supplies can sync up their Chroma RGB lights with your Razer peripherals.
High initial prices and the ongoing chip shortage look to make DDR5 a costly upgrade, according to MSI.
AMD has released a Ryzen chipset driver to fix a problem where Windows 11 would not recognize the best core to use.
Nvidia's new RTX 3080 subscription tier for GeForce Now adds the super-powerful GPU along with other nice perks like 1440p resolution, 120Hz streams.
Don't know whether to buy the AirPods (2nd gen), AirPods (3rd gen), or AirPods Pro? Here's how they stack up.
Google's newest Pixel phone might finally be an iPhone competitor.
The LG Gram 17 is a big-screen laptop with an astonishingly light weight and plenty of punch.
Consider it the LEGO approach to building your first desktop PC. All parts are included—even a screwdriver.
Windows 11's Android apps have finally arrived. Microsoft is pushing a small number to PCs enrolled in the Windows 11 Beta Channel.
As production on graphics cards to automobiles slows to a grind due to the ongoing chip shortage, even the Raspberry Pi isn't unscathed.
A new rumor suggests that Apple will be bringing its ProMotion Liquid Retina XDR display to the iMac and an external monitor.
The MacBook Pro is just the beginning. Apple's powerful chips have more work to do.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- Chip shortage is hurting Intel laptop sales now, too
- Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- Razer snakes into DIY PCs with its first RGB-laden components
- Razer really benchmarked asses to make its new Enki gaming chair
- Next-gen DDR5 may cost 60% more than today’s memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?