Learn how to change your keyboard layout and language in macOS 11 Big Sur.
A frugal relative might take your cast-off computer as-is. But if you care, you want them to have the best possible experience, right?
Apple is fighting an epic battle against accusations of anticompetitive behavior; just how much will it give up?
Apple is facing many accusations of anticompetitive behavior, which means that the company may have to change the way it does business with the App Store and other assets.
Newly discovered security vulnerabilities put Dell PCs going back to 2009 at risk, but there are steps you can take to fix them.
Give your devices the great freedom to roam among Wi-Fi gateways—with one notable exception.
Here is everything you need to know about tvOS 14, including its major new features and updates.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
Windows 10 will fully remove Flash from patched PCs starting in July, and it won't be offered in the big May 2021 Update either.
The Livedrive online backup service inspires confidence with its flawless install and performance, as well as its clean, no-nonsense interface. It is a bit pricey however.
Apple has hired former Google AI research scientist Samy Bengio to help improve Siri.
There are a lot of awesome new products things for sale right now in the Apple Store, but they're not all worth buying. Here are the ones you should avoid.
Some analysts predicted a bad second quarter for Apple. The Macalope points out (one again) that their predictions did not match reality.
Sorry, you cannot run Ryzen 5000 in old AMD motherboards. That's been the official line for a while, but AMD caught some users trying it anyway, with a beta BIOS from ASRock. AMD has squelched this practice and says it's time to buy a new motherboard.
Samsung's 980 Pro is the best PCIe 4.0 SSD you can buy right now. We explain why, and what you need to know about ultra-fast PCIe 4.0 drives in general.
You can use a third-party utility to set a schedule and other controls for Time Machine backups. And the utility is free.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- How to customize your keyboard layouts in macOS 11 Big Sur
- How to make an old PC useful for someone else | Ask an expert
- Apple is fighting an epic battle against accusations of anticompetitive behavior; just how much will it give up?
- Windows 10's Clipboard History is the best little tool you're not using
- Dell security flaw from 2009 affects 'hundreds of millions' of PCs: How to fix it
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?