Apple's development of its own 5G modem has reportedly failed, which means the company will need to lean heavily on suppliers for the iPhone 15 generation in 2023.
When Apple launched the M2 chip in the new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air at WWDC, there were few changes from the M1.
Windows 8.1 support will officially end next year, with notifications starting in July.
After a rare bit of candour from Tim Cook, we have more reason to believe Apple's long-awaited Apple AR headset will arrive sooner than later.
While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
The iPhone SE has proven to be a particularly popular iPhone. Here's how to choose an Optus deal.
Here’s what you need to know before you subscribe to Amazon Prime in Australia.
If you're looking for a list of some of the best classic PC games of all time, you've come to the right place. Here's our round-up of the top 100 PC games you should play before you die.
Here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android phones you can find for under $400.
In an interview, Apple CEO Tim Cook says he "could not be more excited about the opportunities in the [AR] space. Sort of stay tuned and you will see what we have to offer."
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
We first saw a Liquid Retina Display in 2018 with the arrival of the iPhone XR and iPad Pro. Recently Apple released a 12.9-inch iPad Pro featuring the new Liquid Retina XDR display. Here's everything you need to know about Liquid Retina and Liquid Retina XDR.
Microsoft said Monday that it's using AI to improve Microsoft Teams calls further, with better two-way voice, echo cancellation, and smoother screen sharing.
MIT CSAIL found that the M1 implementation of Pointer Authentication can be overcome with a hardware attack that the researchers developed.
Apple's new M2 is a worthy sequel to the M1 but doesn't flat out beat Intel's best CPUs in performance.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?