The Pixel 3 XL will sate your hunger for a clean and modern smartphone experience with solid hardware, exceptional software and little fat to speak of.
HTC has officially launched their "blockchain-powered" smartphone, the HTC Exodus 1, into early access.
HP's updated Spectre x360 15 convertible notebook for 2018 boasts up to six cores of processing power; a new, faceted design; and a Webcam kill switch for privacy's sake.
HP's latest 13-inch Spectre X360 convertible notebook PC includes a boatload of changes: Intel "Whiskey Lake" power, LTE, nearly a full day of battery life, and a new, faceted design that puts the USB-C port at an offset angle.
B&H Photo Video is selling a two-pack of the TP-Link HS110 Kasa Wi-Fi Smart Plug for $25.
The LG V40 only just hit shelves but B&H Photo is already selling it for $750, or $200 off the list price.
Dell’s XPS 15 2-in-1 9575 is one of only two 8th-gen Kaby Lake G laptops ever made, and we're very sad about it. Whatever else you can say about its MagLev keyboard and USB-C exclusivity, it's impressively fast.
A unified network that runs everything from a single architecture is no longer the technology of tomorrow – but of today.
Here are our picks for the top alternatives to Apple TV in 2018.
These juicy graphics card deals can give your 1080p or 1440p monitor much more game.
It's a Monday in October, so of course Monoprice is running a Black Friday sale. But who are we to pass up a 20-percent discount code?
Honor is back with the 8X, a low-priced, big-screen handset that just might make you reconsider spending all that money on a premium Android phone.
For light PDF users, everything you need is in a tool you use every day.
Speaking to journalists at the launch of the Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro in London, Leica spokespeople suggested that Huawei might not be shipping a quad-lens smartphone anytime soon.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Taking cybersecurity to the highest level and order now for a special discount on the world’s most awarded and trusted cybersecurity. Be aware without a care!
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 3 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- 5 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- HTC Exodus 1 now available for preorder for crypto fanatics
- HP Spectre x360 13 (2018) hands on: 'Whiskey Lake' power sits alongside 22 hours of battery life
- HP Spectre x360 15 (2018) hands on: HP's convertible notebook leaps to six cores
- Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?