Razer overhauls its Blade Pro 17 with 9th-gen Intel Core and Nividia RTX, all in a smaller, lighter package.
Although Intel has begun shipping its mainstream 9th-gen desktop Core chips, the majority of them ship without hyperthreading enabled.
Mere months after launching mobile RTX GPUs, Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1650 and GTX 1660 Ti are coming to gaming laptops.
Intel's 9th-gen mobile Core CPUs power a new generation of Core i5, Core i7 and Core i9 laptops, with up to 8 cores and a whopping 5GHz boost.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 1650 is an affordable graphics card that doesn't require any extra power connections.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
Where Gigabyte gaming laptops have been quietly very good, the Aorus 15 is a little louder - but not in the way I’d like it to be.
Speaking to PC World Australia, a Huawei representative indicated the Chinese technology company might be looking to expand into the gaming space in the near future.
A Microsoft project manager has said that Microsoft has given up on its tabbed interface for Windows 10, also known as Sets.
After several poor reviews and broken devices, Samsung has reportedly decided to delay the launch of the Galaxy Fold originally planned for Friday, April 26.
Intel’s Optane Memory H10 SSD is a storage hybrid that shines under heavy workloads, but you can't buy it except in a pre-built laptop.
Following the arrival of their flagship Matebook X Pro late last year, Huawei's more-affordable premium notebook PC is now available in Australia.
We pit the three of the best smartphone cameras you can buy right now in 2019 against one another to see which can produce the best results.
If you have antivirus software from McAfee, Avast, Sophos, Avira, or ArcaBit installed on your PC, it might not boot correctly after the latest Windows patch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Razer revamps the Blade Pro 17 with 9th-gen Intel Core and Nvidia RTX in a trimmer package
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1650 is a $150 graphics card built to plug-and-play in any PC
- Intel's 9th-gen mobile Core chips aim for the high end, rocking 8 cores at up to 5GHz speeds
- Nvidia's mobile GeForce GTX 1650 and GTX 1660 Ti give affordable gaming laptops more firepower
- Intel launches 18 9th-gen desktop Core chips, the majority without hyperthreading
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?