Intel will sell a discrete desktop GPU aimed at mainstream users and small businesses.
AMD’s new Ryzen 5000 is a powerful mobile CPU. We test it first in the Asus ROG FLow X13, a 13-inch, 3-pound convertible laptop that hammers competitors weighing twice as much.
Nvidia’s new GeForce RTX 30-series laptops offer very impressive graphics performance, even compared to some of the biggest and heaviest laptops around.
Dan Riccio, SVP of hardware engineering, will be leaving his position to focus on a “new project” and report directly to CEO Tim Cook.
Apple’s ho-hum fitness service should be so much more than just workout videos.
Apple had posted a support document noting that magnetic interference is possible with medical devices, and that users should consult with their doctor.
Apple has launched a new component of its Fitness+ service designed to get people walking.
More and more browsers are including basic password management features, but standalone password managers do more and work on any device.
The 5000D, 5000D Airflow, and 5000X aren't upscaled versions of last fall's 4000 series. Instead, these bigger cases pack in upgraded features and additional modularity.
If you want to browse safer online and access restricted content, then a good VPN is the best way to do so.
At a time when home security has never been more important, Arlo Technologies has announced an addition to its Ultra series of security cameras – the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System.
Good news for gamers – GeForce is bringing its Now game streaming service to Australia later this year, joining Saudi Arabia and Turkey as the latest destinations to get on board.
Laser has released a second generation of Connect SmartHome devices including a range of alternative lighting options, affordable smart security cameras and solar panels, smart garden water controllers and more across security, power and outdoor categories.
Here's an easy, step-by-step guide on how to sign up for Disney+'s free 7-day trial.
It is important to have enough data but it is also just as important to not be paying for data you don’t need.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- Ryzen 5000 mobile review: AMD wins big in laptops
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
- Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
- The new Time to Walk feature hints at a brighter future for Fitness+
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?