Twenty-five years ago, Polycom introduced its iconic three-legged conference phone and changed the rules of how the world communicates at work. Today, they're looking to do it again.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its latest Windows powered handheld touchpad with a barcode reader.
BenQ Australia has announced a new product in their latest series of monitors designed for optimal eye health and immaculate colour reproduction.
Want to do some laps in Forza Motorsport 7 before committing (or not) to a Project Cars 2 purchase this week? Microsoft just gave you the keys.
Today you can get this classic for free on GoG.
Amazon has upgraded its Fire HD 10 with a Full HD screen, faster processor, more storage, and hands-free Alexa for just $150.
Rexing's V1 dash cam covers the basics, but factoring in the $30 GPS add-on, it's a bit pricey for what it delivers.
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is a perfectly fine stealth game, but it doesn't come anywhere close to the best parts of Dishonored 2.
Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Australian startup Joan have launched a Kickstarter campaign for their new smart time-tracking and productivity accessory.
This supercharged version of the LG G6 features extra RAM, extra onboard storage and comes bundled with premium earphones (built by audio brand B&O PLAY) to take full advantage of the 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC capabilities of the smartphone.
Normally $80 for a year, ShopRunner provides free two-day shipping and free returns for online stores like Newegg, MacMall, and Staples—which should come in handy during the holiday shopping season.
Avast Piriform says that hackers infiltrated its update servers to inject malware into a recent CCleaner release, but the issue has been resolved before any known attacks.
When it comes to SATA SSDs, MLC NAND-based drives such as the BX300 from Crucial offer the best overall performance and the most satisfaction in the long run. The BX300 is one of the fastest MLC SATA SSDs we've tested. That tells you everything you need to know.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther