Apple has rolled back all of the tweaks it made to Safari on macOS with the latest update.
IvyBackup uses open-standard file containers (Zip and VHD) and allows local/online destinations. But it's a tad pricey for basic backup and needs better error-handling.
Apple killed the Touch Bar on the MacBook with the launch of the M1 Pro and M1 Max models. Here's how Apple could bring it back,
You can find low-cost speakers that perform well, but paying more generally results in a richer audio experience. Such is the case with these Edifier speakers.
You might think you need to go get one, but you don’t. Yes, even you with the unsupported hardware.
Maybe it's time for Apple to consider updating its Watch every other year?
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
A combination of various manufacturing techniques will allow Intel to meet or even exceed Moore's Law over the next 10 years, according to Pat Gelsinger.
Apple's got more iOS features on the way this year.
Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in PC gaming, and AMD wants in on the action.
Intel launches six new 12th-gen Core "Alder Lake" processors for desktop PCs, complete with new overclocking options. Intel claims that they'll outperform the AMD Ryzen 5950X in gaming, making the Core i9-12900K the world's best gaming processor.
The 12th-gen Alder Lake's fortunes will likely be written by how it performs, but few can complain about the pricing today.
Intel's XMP 3.0 adds more memory profiles and even lets you name them.
AMD has indicated that it's far better positioned for the fourth quarter of this year than Intel, after investing in securing manufacturing capacity.
Corsair's affordable MP600 Pro XT is a record-setting PCIe 4.0 SSD with a liquid-cooling option for a nice price.
Events over the past 18 months have highlighted just how inherently valuable technology has become for educators. From the remote delivery of classes and classwork notes and facilitating communication and collaboration between isolating students, right through to the expanded resources available by being able to access education from anywhere, technology is delivering both resilience to the education sector, and generating better outcomes.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: All of Android for somewhat less
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 5 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
Join the newsletter!
- If you like the new Safari, don’t update to version 15.1
- IvyBackup review: Promising, open format, but not quite ready for prime time
- Edifier R1280T review: These attractive speakers deliver solid performance
- Three ways Apple could resurrect the Touch Bar
- You shouldn’t buy a TPM for Windows 11. Here’s why
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition is a fashionista's dream
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?