Samsung are offering three versions of the Galaxy Note 10. Here’s a quick run-down on the biggest differences that you’ll want to know about before you choose which one to buy.
Intel reports declines in profits and revenue for the third quarter of 2020, though both demand for Tiger Lake CPUs and Intel's ability to make them have increased.
Just in time for the arrival of the iPhone 12, Apple's free video editor gets a significant upgrade for everyone.
Mojang's original version of Minecraft, which millions play, will now require a Microsoft to play for security's sake, Microsoft says.
Acer's Swift 3 (SF313-52-78W6) nails the basics of a great laptop: a great keyboard, an excellent display, and superb battery life. Performance, though, holds it back.
Next-gen gaming consoles will sport impressive hardware—enough so that some DIY PC builders want to know if they should start future-proofing themselves now.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
Acer's latest Swift 3x includes the Iris Xe Max GPU, which a report says is the Iris Xe HPG that Intel disclosed earlier this year
A YouTuber has taken apart his iPhone 12 and we've learned a few things.
Qualcomm's Snapdragon chips have struggled to succeed within Windows PCs. Acer's new Chromebook Spin 5, which includes the Snapdragon 7c, feels much more suitable.
The first iPad Air (2020) reviews are in and it sounds like Apple's new tablet is a winner.
The Porsche Design Acer Book RS applies a sports-car aesthetic to a thin-and-light laptop, but the performance remains to be seen.
Intel’s ATX12VO power supply standard will help desktop PCs meet increasingly stringent government standards on idle power consumption. We take a closer look.
Parallels claims its newly-launched Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise is the world’s first software that runs Windows directly on enterprise Chromebooks.
A raft of exciting changes to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro and Illustrator have been announced at the Adobe MAX online global conference.
The Surface Book 3 offers excellent overall performance and innovative and well-considered design to make it the ideal all-round laptop for most users looking for reliability and flexibility and a genuinely satisfying user experience.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G: What are the big differences?
- Intel says Tiger Lake notebook PC demand has doubled since April
- iMovie for iPhone and iPad is updated with HDR and 4K 60fps support
- Minecraft's Java version will require a Microsoft account to play
- Acer Swift 3 review: Great features outweigh disappointing performance
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?