HP's Omen Mindframe gaming headset is actively cooled, while the Omen Obelisk's case window could be the first for a large PC vendor.
With new real-time collaboration, tabbed document viewing, and one-click document combining, Version 3 is worth the upgrade.
Samsung has introduced its own AI-powered camera with scene optimizer on the Galaxy Note 9. Here's how it stacks up against the LG G7 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
You can preorder a slew of custom GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards right now. We point you to them all, and explain why you might want to wait for reviews before pulling the trigger.
Fitbit has announced their latest fitness band, the Fitbit Charge 3.
MSI has announced their first take on NVIDIA’s new GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs.
As Alexa and Google Assistant continue to dominate headlines, it’s easy to forget that there are plenty of veteran automation brands like Crestron out there with their own stake in the rise of the smart home.
Acer, Alienware, HP, Origin and others announce support for Nvidia's breakthrough ray tracing graphics cards in their desktop lineups. Here are the details.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti are loaded with hardware dedicated to real-time ray tracing, futuristic interfaces, and enough power to drive bleeding-edge 4K G-Sync HDR displays. Those prices though.
The Dell G5 Gaming with tons of storage and a GeForce GTX 1060 Ti is $880, and a Lenovo ideapad 330 is only $210.
Amazon is selling the Android 9 Pie-ready Essential Phone for just $224 today.
The Voxel Agents have announced the release date for their next puzzle-adventure game alongside a new Nintendo Switch version.
Though Microsoft Bing continues to gain share in search, here are several reasons for choosing Google instead as your preferred search engine.
ASUS has announced that it has added support for the 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors on X3999 series motherboards
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website. The nearly three decades of service since – more like three centuries in “technology years” – have shed light on several challenges never thought of in the design process.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
Join the newsletter!
- HP's Omen Mindframe and Omen Obelisk bring special features to PC gaming
- Nuance Power PDF Advanced 3 review: This Acrobat alternative gets some welcome improvements
- AI camera shootout: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Huawei Mate 10 Pro and LG G7
- Every custom GeForce RTX 2080 and GeForce RTX 2080 Ti you can preorder, and why you shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Canon EOS 1500D: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Dell G5 review: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?