Australian organisations need to take the government’s sharpened focus on cyber security as a warning that there’s no guarantee their network will never be hacked. Now is the time for businesses to streamline security infrastructure and drive threats out of their organisation at every opportunity.
Dyno Equipment has begun taking orders for its new Trek modular, motorized camera slider system for GoPros, small cameras and smartphones on crowdfunding platform Indigogo.
Apple and GE have announced a new partnership that will bring predictive data and analytics from Predix, GE’s industrial Internet of Things platform, to the iPhone and iPad.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is rolling out in waves. Here's how to download it immediately.
You can get The Witcher 3 and the two expansion packs at the lowest price yet from GoG and Steam.
OneDrive Files On-Demand is one of the most useful features within Microsoft's Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Here's how to turn it on.
HP's ZBook X2 tablet has enough power under its rugged exterior that it's challenging laptops like the Microsoft Surface Book with its workstation-like specs.
Microsoft's "Mixed Reality" language makes buying a Windows VR headset more confusing than it needs to be.
At a time when the inequalities between city and rural and remote communities continue to mar transformational growth within Asia Pacific, it’s clear that a catalyst for transformational change is urgently needed.
Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 will do the job inexpensively, but its free trial has a few aggravating habits.
While Windows 10's native security suite can handle threats, many third-party solutions offer more comprehensive protection.
AVG Internet Security could do better with its interface, but the protection is good and the pricing includes unlimited device installs.
Avast looks great, performs well, and has all kinds of extra features. It's also expensive.
Norton Security Premium has a great interface and is highly-rated for antivirus and malware protection. However, you'll shell out quite a bit more for it than other premium security suites.
A multi-functional collaborative tool that can help your business achieve a high level of business efficiency. Find out more in this business manager's review of the Sharp Huddle Board.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC