Love or hate the notch, this feature has dominated smartphone screens for many years. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
AMD's Radeon RX 6600 XT will launch on August 11 for $379.
You can also download packs of new beats, loops, and instruments created by top music producers.
Intel's gaming mini-PCs keep growing in size, pitting this eGPU-sized modular PC more squarely against DIY builds.
We don't expect any new hardware until September, but software and services marches on.
NordVPN's password manager makes securing and syncing your login credentials simple, but it lacks the advanced features of popular options.
Apple recently revealed its third-quarter results for 2021, and yup, Apple made a lot of money again. We go behind the numbers in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Apple is taking away more than 20 Siri interactions when iOS 15 launches this fall, including ride-hailing and payments.
AMD’s CEO expects the vendor's supply of chips to be “tight” throughout the remainder of the year, but are expected to ease up in 2022.
The OnePlus Nord N200 5G is one of the best ways to get 5G connectivity and a great Android experience for cheap.
Is this the best time to buy Apple's wireless earbuds, or are they about to become obsolete?
If you want to test your PC's chops or simply ensure its stability, this is the benchmarking software you'll need. Even better? Most are free.
How does Apple keep making money, even in uncertain times? Jason Snell has a look behind the numbers Apple posted during its Q3 2021 results announcement.
When the weather heats up, you need to pay attention to the heat your Mac creates.
Vivaldi's latest version of its free web browser includes macros, called command chains, as well as an intriguing "accordion tab" layout.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AMD's Radeon RX 6600 XT is an 'epic 1080p' graphics card with a not-nice price
- Apple collabs with Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa for remix lessons
- Intel Beast Canyon NUC11BTMi9 review: A bigger footprint shrinks this gaming PC's appeal
- Everything new coming from Apple in August 2021
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?