The Steam Sale runs June 24 through July 8, with great discounts on many major games. Here are all the details.
Microsoft's minimum hardware requirements will prevent many of its own older Surface devices, including most Surface Pro tablets, from upgrading to Windows 11.
Here are the new features of Windows 11 that Microsoft announced Thursday, many of which took us by surprise.
Apple is beefing up its fitness service with additional content.
Windows 11 comes with new, stricter hardware requirements: more memory, more storage, and a Trusted Platform Module, or TPM. What does all this mean? We explain.
Microsoft has officially announced Windows 11, the next generation of Windows. It begins rolling out next week to Windows Insiders.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo already has some predictions for next year's iPhone, and Apple is reportedly planning some major changes to the lineup.
At first glance, iPadOS 15 fails to deliver the Mac-like features we really want for Apple's tablet. But when you look closer, it's clear that Apple has a plan.
Should you choose Intel's 11th-gen Tiger Lake H or AMD's Ryzen 5000 for your next high-end laptop? We'll help you pick the right one.
Windows 11 is the name of Microsoft's next operating system. We've listed our Windows 11 news, hands-on, reviews, tips, FAQs and guides on this page.
Here's everything you need to know about Windows 11: when it will arrive, what it will cost, and what new features it will add.
Here's everything you need to know about the past, present, and future of the M1 chip in Apple's newest Macs.
But what if your Mac dies and you want to get rid of it without private data some other party has the potential of retrieving? Here's what you can do.
The power of 13—the iPhone 13—is being felt throughout the tech world. We talk about some developments involving Apple’s next iPhone, as well as the end of the iPhone 12 mini, and more, in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
We review the Vivo X60 Pro, a remarkably stylish smartphone that wouldn't be out of place in a professional photographer's back pocket.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 5 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
Join the newsletter!
- The Steam Summer Sale arrives with historically deep discounts
- Microsoft won't allow many older Surface devices to upgrade to Windows 11
- 7 new Windows 11 features we didn't expect
- Apple expands Fitness+ with Time to Walk episodes, Artist Spotlight series
- This is what your PC will need to run Windows 11
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- Lenovo powers new ThinkPad L-series notebooks with mobile Ryzen 5000
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?