As you may have noticed, Huawei chose not to launch a new flagship smartphone at MWC 2018 but never fear because there are rumours of no less than three new phones set to be unveiled at a launch event in Paris. Here's how to watch the Huawei P20 launch live.
Here are five solid smartphones released in 2017 that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
If you’ve been looking for a moderately-priced projector that’s well-equipped to deliver both quality 4K and HDR home cinema experiences, the W1700 makes a very compelling case that it might just be the one you’re looking for.
A report says Best Buy will stop selling Huawei phones in its stores and on its website, dealing another blow to the Chinese phone maker.
Assassin’s Creed has been a household name in the gaming world since the release of the first in the series back in 2007. Although it has had a rocky reputation in recent years with buggy releases, 2017’s Assassin’s Creed Origins brought life and excitement back into the franchise and now we can’t wait for the next.
On the heels of its Shopping Actions program that encourages stores to use Assistant to sell stuff, Google has unveiled a new way to send money to your friends using Google Assistant.
4K G-Sync HDR displays are the holy grail of PC displays, and they're expected to release in April after a delay.
Amazon's offering a Unitek 7-port USB charging station for $30.
The Acer Aspire A3 with an AMD A9 processor and 6GB of RAM is just $260 at Staples today.
The Owl Car Cam combines a clever, ground-breaking design with instant video uploads via LTE for 24-hour car security. However, the Android app, HDR for low-light video, and GPS video watermarking are key features it lacks.
WiTopia's personalVPN is a lesser-known but longtime VPN service with good speeds and lots of room for personal choice.
Amazon Music listeners in Australia and New Zealand can now request songs by voice with Alexa in the Amazon Music mobile app.
Following an agreement between TCL Mobile, the owner of the Alcatel brand and Family Zone Cyber Safety, Family Zone’s filtering technology will be pre-loaded onto Alcatel smart devices sold in Australia and New Zealand from mid-2018.
Audible is now available on Sonos, allowing users to listen to their favourite audiobooks while accomplishing a variety of activities in their homes.
HTC Vive has announced that the HTC Vive Pro Head Mount Display will be available for $1199, while also announcing that the current Vive full kit will be reduced to $879.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- BenQ W1700 4K Home Projector review: Conventional but compelling
- Best Buy dumps Huawei phones, another major blow to the company's U.S. aspirations
- Assassin’s Creed 2019: Release date, platforms and location rumours
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTChange and Communication LeadersOther
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTGRC and Security Project ManagerOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- FTSystems EngineerSA
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- CCTelco Network EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD