No Normandy, no Market Garden, no Hurtgen Forest. Battlefield V's mini-campaigns capture a wider picture of World War II by, ironically, focusing on smaller and more personal stories of individual heroism.
An Insider build of Windows 10 for next year's "19H1" update includes a way for Windows users to get rid of more Windows apps that they may never use.
The Asus ZenBook 13 is just the ticket for productivity on a budget. It shines when it comes to everyday computing chores, and its battery keeps going and going.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon for mobile devices and applications, including VR and UHD video
Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon, a multi-gigabit derivative of Wi-Fi that you may see in specialized applications like untethered VR gear.
Here's how to turn off Google Chrome 70's ability to sneakily log you in to various Google services.
The 1TB version of the WD Blue 3D SSD is only $140 on Amazon today. And we thought it was a deal at $200!
The HyperX Fury RGB balances sturdy design and pretty lights with a tendency to get bogged down when writing large amounts of data.
Mullvad is back with a great looking new app, more country locations, and the same solid commitment to performance and privacy.
Huawei's Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro are two of the best phones of the year, loaded with features and specs you can't get just anywhere. But here's why you probably don't want to buy one.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, returns for its second season of 2018 on Saturday 3rd of November.
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
MSI has introduced the Trident X Series with the latest MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards and the Intel 9th Gen Core K series processors.
Three Australian teams have progressed to the world finals of their respective codes following a weekend of OCE esports by Throwdown Esports.
Red Bull is partnering with Omen by HP to give gamers the chance to compete across six different games and track their progress on a live leaderboard at PAX 2018.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items? Don’t fret! We have some affordable answers.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Battlefield V's War Stories explore lesser-known vignettes from World War II, for the better
- Microsoft offers to kill more (of its own) bloatware with a new Windows 10 build
- How to share books on a Kindle
- Asus ZenBook 13 UX331UA review: A thin, light, and peppy budget laptop with battery life to spare
- Which VR Headset Should I Buy
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?