The Ryzen 5 2600 is $160 at Amazon and Newegg today.
Amazon's got a RavPower five-port charging station for $20 with code RAVPKK59.
What's the best CPU for your next laptop? We'll help you pick Core i7 vs. Core i5, Pentium N or Celeron U.
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better than ever.
They’re not perfect but the price-tag and advantageous pros-to-cons ratio help the HAVIT G1W true wireless earbuds hold their ground as a contender in an increasingly crowded space.
The MacBook Pro’s Core i9 CPU has come under fire (figuratively) for its performance. Our editors have some early thoughts and testing results on the laptop’s CPYU throttling.
You won't be getting Nintendo's beloved "mini" console for a discount, but it hasn't been listed on Amazon for months.
Mechanical keyboard enthusiast and reviewer Hayden Dingman talks switches (Cherry and its alternatives) and offers tips on how to pick the right mechanical keyboard for your needs.
At the Inspire conference this week, Microsoft's Yusuf Mehdi told attendees that it wants to win back consumers. But to do so will require new products and services, not just marketing.
Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Microsoft have teamed on the Data Transfer Project, a new, secure way to let users share their files and photos between online services. But where's Apple?
Unitek's portable USB 3.0 4-port high speed hub is just $3.50 today using a promo code, a sharp discount from its $8 list price.
The Thermaltake Riing 12 Trio's fans can shine in 16.8 million colors, controlled by Amazon Alexa or Razer Chroma.
MSI's RX 580 8G V1 is $230 after a $30 rebate at Amazon, plus you get a $25 gift card.
Google's Android engineers held their annual Reddit AMA yesterday. Here are the coolest things we learned.
Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 5 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Join the newsletter!
- AMD's six-core Ryzen 5 2600 processor is cheaper than ever
- Get a five-port wall charger with a USB-C connection for $20 with this code
- How to pick the best CPU for your next laptop
- 10 Best Free To Play Games You Can Play In 2018
- HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with an wireless edge
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?