The 500DX's mesh front addresses one of the bigger complaints about the standard Pure Base 500, while the ARGB light strips jazz up its minimalist look.
Google has pulled Fortnite from the Play Store over billing while Epic Games says the Android maker kept Fortnite deals from going forward.
Ditching the cable makes installing the headset-agnostic ModMic Wireless a cinch compared to its predecessors, though middling battery life and diminished audio quality are the necessary trade-offs.
Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac offers good protection at a fair price without a lot of frills.
We take what we know about Intel's 11th-gen Tiger Lake chip and guess whether it'll throw AMD's Ryzen 4000 U off the top of the hill.
Here’s a look at where the Zoom meeting app came from, what it does and how to use it.
Yet another good reason to regularly clean your stored Alexa voice recordings.
Online reseller Kogan is taking preorders for OnePlus' latest boutique Android smartphone.
Amazon aren't just selling Fitbit's latest smartwatch at a discount, they're also throwing in a freebie.
Razer said last year that it would bring back the Naga gaming mouse for lefties, and it's finally arrived.
Epic Games has been vocal about the exorbitant lock-in cost imposed by Apple and Google, and is ready to throw down.
The latest chapter in the Total War series, A Total War Saga: Troy, is being given away for free today. Grab it now!
A new rumor says Apple will offer a new fitness-based subscription bundle that offers virtual classes on iPhones and iPads.
A new report says Apple will offer new bundles of its streaming services starting this October, but what will they cost?
Intel reveals some of the technical details behind its upcoming Tiger Lake processor, including memory, PCI Express 4.0, and unexpected transistor improvements that could boost clock speeds dramatically.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite review: Work smarter not harder
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
Join the newsletter!
- How to get Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 on your Android phone even if it’s not in the Play Store
- Be Quiet's Pure Base 500DX is a cooler, deluxe version of its budget quiet case
- Fortnite pulled from the Play Store as Epic accuses Google of blocking Android deals
- Antlion ModMic Wireless review: One step closer to the ideal ModMic
- Trend Micro Antivirus review: Offers good protection but needs refreshing
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?