Want to run Windows on your M1 Mac? Parallels Desktop 16.5 will let you use the Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview.
The next big software upgrade for Oculus Quest 2 includes key enhancements, particularly for people who pair their VR headset with their PC.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo is back with a new report about the 2022 iPhone, and it could bring a huge leap for the camera.
Microsoft said that it's continuing to develop Surface Edition processors for its Surface Laptop 4, and that being a generation behind is justified by the improvements the chips add versus the current AMD Ryzen 5000 Mobile.
Now that the original HomePod has been laid to rest, there are signs that Apple is finally going all-on on the smart home with a strategy that plays to its strengths and
Cloud-based password managers strike some as a potential risk, but how bad is the danger?
We put the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and its Ryzen 7 4980U Surface Edition chip through a battery of early tests. How fast is it? Is it worth your money? Check out our benchmarks and decide.
macOS Big Sur 11 was a big improvement. Apple can build on it to make the Mac experience even better.
We guide you through the process of setting up a local dedicated Valheim server.
If you’re waiting for the crippling graphics card shortage to loosen up before buying new hardware, well, you might be waiting for a while.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
Apple has announced that its 2021 Spring Loaded event will be held on April 20 at 10 am PT at Apple Park.
AMD's Ryzen 5000G processors could help out gamers suffering from the current GPU crisis, but they're coming to prebuilt computers first.
After numerous rumors and false predictions, Siri has started telling people that the Apple event will be held next week.
Microsoft's Modern lineup of PC peripherals include a webcam, two headsets, the Surface Headphones 2+, and a USB-C speaker.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Oculus Quest 2 amps PC VR with 120Hz, wireless streaming, and virtual office upgrades
- Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
- Why doesn't the Surface Laptop 4 have the latest Ryzen processors?
- Apple may be on the brink of a smart home breakthrough
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Huawei turns up the volume with the FreeBuds 4i earbuds
- Optus Pause allows Australian users of Optus home and mobile devices to avoid distracting notifications
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?