And no, Half-Life: Alyx isn't Half-Life 3. More like Half-Life 1.5, if we're going to give it a label. Watch the trailer inside.
Data-only charging cables and adapters protect your phone from attackers while charging at an unknown USB power plug. And at about $7 or so, it's a handy addition to your carryon bag.
Google's idea to blend a smart speaker with a Wi-Fi access point isn’t new, but the only other one you can buy is powered by Alexa.
Sharp's Dynabook unit has launched the Tecra X50-F 15-inch business laptop. It's roomy and light, but it falls short in some little ways and one big way—battery life.
Black Friday has started earlier for some brands than others.
Jabra's latest flagship set of true wireless earbuds finally close the gap with Apple when it comes to battery life.
This password manager offers a simple interface and straightforward features.
If you're wondering how to transition from Windows 7 to Windows 10 once support ends in January, PCMover's Laplink Express can help. But there are a few catches.
Jedi: Fallen Order borrows liberally from other games, but a strong supporting cast, clever level design, and a cute little droid companion make Respawn's Star Wars story more than the sum of its parts.
Galax's GeForce RTX 2070 Super Work The Frames (WTF) puts a uniquely psychedelic spin on a powerful GPU.
Hisense tell us that "future availability of the Disney+ streaming service on Hisense televisions is yet to be confirmed."
Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
The Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard may bring relief to aching arms, but it's not for everyone.
Which Kindle is best for you--or for a gift? We help you decide on Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis.
With 5G expanding to more cities and more phones, we'll help you decide when to upgrade your 4G handset.
Samsung are releasing a new Star Wars variant of their plus-sized flagship smartphone.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 2 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 3 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 4 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
Join the newsletter!
- Half-Life: Alyx is a full-length VR prequel coming in 2020, and Valve Index owners get it free
- SAPinsider Barcelona: User community focuses on move to S4/HANA
- Traveling? This $7 gadget protects your phone from treacherous USB charging ports
- Nest Wifi review: A mesh Wi-Fi system and smart speaker mashup for Google Assistant fans
- Dynabook Tecra X50-F review: This lightweight 15-inch business notebook falls a bit short
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?