Microsoft lists the venerable Microsoft Paint as "deprecated" within the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, meaning it could eventually be removed. Here's why we hope that's not he case -- but what alternatives there are if it happens.
The Cloud Revolver S brings new EQ options and better in-line controls to last year's Cloud Revolver model, but with the highest price tag we've seen to date on a HyperX headset.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 gives you a GTX 1080 Max-Q GPU in an incredibly thin and light package. There's just one big compromise.
Do you need to get bodies or cargo across country quickly? This is well worth a look!
Ford's Everest comes as a seven-seat large SUV. We took the kids and grand parents on a tour of the Hunter Valley, north of Sydney, eschewing the highway for the fast backroads of The Convict Trail via Wolombi - a popular biker route.
All of Doom's DLC is free now, but it comes as a ludicrous 34GB update—even if you don't plan to play multiplayer.
The best password is one you probably can't easily remember—that's why a password manager is so crucial to your online security. This guide will help you find the best tool for generating and storing strong passwords to shore up your online defenses.
You won't find the emphasis on automation of competing password managers, but Keeper will give you peace of mind.
LastPass remains the standard by which all other password managers are judged.
This veteran password protector emphasizes security but at the expense of automation.
It looks downright dated, but this manager's password protection rivals the best.
True Key uses faces, fingerprints, and trusted devices to ensure your login credentials aren't compromised.
With its top-notch password auditing, Dashlane teaches you to better protect yourself online.
Microsoft calls Windows phone sales "immaterial" during its quarterly earnings call on Thursday. Instead, Office and cloud sales carried Microsoft to a strong, profitable quarter.
Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Paint may be doomed: Why it's wrong, and what you can do about it
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S review: A costly improvement to the original Cloud Revolver headset
- Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 review: Nvidia Max-Q makes it incredibly thin and powerful
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- CCJunior Business Process Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTWireless Systems EngineerOther
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Digital OfficerNZ
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTManager, Business Intelligence & Integration SystemsNSW
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTContract Specialist (Newcastle)Other
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW