Google has begun rolling out the Google Assistant to Android Auto and Android TV owners.
Coinciding with Apple’s announcement of three new iPhones, Cygnett have released five new cases.
Following the reveal of Apple’s new iPhone XS, XR and XS Max, Moshi has released its new collection of iPhone accessories.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new collection of protective cases and screen protectors for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
With the release of the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR, EFM has announced 5 new protective cases.
Online security experts vpnMentor have investigated the accessibility of Amazon Echo by hacking into one unsuspecting family’s device, highlighting how easily it could be tampered with.
ASUS Republic of Gamers have announced a partnership with Activision, for the upcoming release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC.
Tile has announced the release of its Siri Shortcuts integration.
Bose has announced the availability of its noise-masking Sleepbuds.
D-Link has launched its latest Covr Seamless WI-Fi Mesh System, the Tri-Band Covr-2202.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
The LaCie Rugged Secure is just a good if old-fashioned, outdoor-friendly external hard drive with a few modern touches.
Windows 10 Pro users can use an enterprise-class version of the Edge browser, called Windows Device Application Guard, for secure surfing. Here's how to use it.
Microsoft debuts two new apps, Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and Dynamics 365 Layout, that take the best parts of the original HoloLens demo and make them available to end users.
The iPhone XS and XS Max may be getting all of the headlines now, but that could change in a few weeks. Learn all about why in Android Confidential.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- The Google Assistant now available on Android Auto and Android TV
- Cygnett releases its latest range of iPhone cases
- New Moshi accessories for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- Tech21 announces new range of cases for Apple iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- EFM releases cases for new iPhone collection
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?