We sat down to trade questions and answers with CD Projekt Red's John Mamais at PAX Australia 2019.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
The Razer Blade's new Quartz Pink lineup supports a good cause, while its optical keyboard helps people who play at the speed of the light.
Microsoft has apparently patched the longstanding bug that prevented the Surface Book 2 from receiving the Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
Google is set to launch the new Pixel phone at its annual Made By Google event, and surprise, we know pretty much everything about it.
PCWorld graphics guru Brad Chacos breaks down the differences between Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync monitors in this video.
With all the silence surrounding the development of Biomutant, I was a little worried that some of the title’s strangeness might have been sanded down in the name of mass appeal. My PAX demo put those fears at ease.
Following their formal debut ahead of this year’s PAX Australia, Summerfall Studios have announced their first title: a musical adventure game called Chorus.
Despite being pitched as a spin-off, Darksiders: Genesis is close to being the game I’ve always wanted from the series.
Ahead of an October 16th launch, we got the chance to go hands-on with the Switch version of Overwatch at this year’s PAX Australia.
Here's what we saw at this year's PAX AUS 2019.
Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
Intel said translation errors may have lead some to believe its upcoming graphics card will have ray tracing support.
Corsair's Ryzen RAM kit hits 5GHz, while 32GB DIMMs from G.Skill let you run up to 256GB in a Core i9 board
In just a few days you'll be able to buy Microsoft's new Ergonomic and Bluetooth keyboards, which included dedicated Office and emoji keys for use with Windows 10.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Interview: CD Projekt Red's John Mamais isn’t worried about Australia's classification rules
- Klipsch T5 True Wireless earbuds (2019) review
- Razer's Blade 15 gaming laptop goes pink and adds optical keyboard switches
- Surface Book 2 firmware fixes Nvidia GPU bug blocking Windows 10 upgrades
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL preview: More than meets the eye
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?