A record-breaking Q1 report, a legal triple threat, and the Peloton question: All the news, rumors, and tips you missed this week.
'First you get the power, then you get the money...'
The high-end components — some not even available yet — are suspended from the frame with steel cables
We break down how much performance bang-for-buck you get from the real-world prices of graphics cards—and what else you could be buying if GPUs sold for sane prices, instead.
How do you manage your PC game collection? With a free app like GOG Galaxy 2.0, which collects all of your games from various online game stores like Steam, Epic, and Microsoft and collects them in a single location.
Whether you're looking for a quiet typing experience or one with tactile feedback, choosing the right type of mechanical switch can really impact the overall feel and sound.
Apple's best Monterey feature finally arrives—and it's worth the wait.
Two numbers that don't involve stacks of cash tell part of the tale of Apple's success.
A tiny utility cuts through the constant friction some users experience with window layering in the modern macOS Finder.
Apple set revenue records for the iPhone, Mac, Wearables, and Services as it blew past expectations on the way to a record-shattering quarter.
There were no new features in iOS 15.3—will this release be any different?
The EcoFlow Delta Mini Portable Power Station provides reliable backup power for at home or on the go.
An attractive new interface for version 7 now communicates what we've always known: R-Drive Image is the most reliable backup software you can buy.
Use these tips to maximize your password security—and further simplify the process of using a password manager.
Changing workstyles and the need for more powerful devices on the go is driving new notebook purchases: HUAWEI
Whether it is the hardcore content creator professional, or an office worker that finds themselves travelling and working remotely more than ever, it seems that 2021 moving into 2022 will be the year of hardware refreshes. With the changing way of working, and people consuming technology in a different way, so too do professionals need devices designed to meet their modern needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
- Apple’s secret sauce: A cup of mastery, dash of diversity, and whole lot of iPhones
- How to use Face ID with a mask
- Spanish cops searching for drugs find an illegal crypto GPU farm instead
- EVGA’s carbon fiber dream desktop goes 300 KPH standing still
- Outrageous GPU street prices analyzed: What you’re getting for your cash
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- ‘Gaming Chromebooks’ with RGB keyboards could be here soon
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?