Amazon aren't just selling Fitbit's latest smartwatch at a discount, they're also throwing in a freebie.
Razer said last year that it would bring back the Naga gaming mouse for lefties, and it's finally arrived.
Epic Games has been vocal about the exorbitant lock-in cost imposed by Apple and Google, and is ready to throw down.
The latest chapter in the Total War series, A Total War Saga: Troy, is being given away for free today. Grab it now!
A new rumor says Apple will offer a new fitness-based subscription bundle that offers virtual classes on iPhones and iPads.
A new report says Apple will offer new bundles of its streaming services starting this October, but what will they cost?
Intel's first Xe graphics part for consumers will go into laptops, but 2021 will bring the long-anticipated discrete graphics card with hardware ray tracing.
Intel reveals some of the technical details behind its upcoming Tiger Lake processor, including memory, PCI Express 4.0, and unexpected transistor improvements that could boost clock speeds dramatically.
The new Alder Lake chip from Intel builds upon its Lakefield predecessor by emphasizing performance first, then battery life, for thin-and-light laptops and other compact devices.
Intel's "Client 2.0" view of the future means the performance of the device is tailored to your needs, no one-size-fits-all solution.
Microsoft's Surface Duo costs more than the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but it's clearly lacking in specs, power, and versatility.
Apple is adding several welcome new privacy-minded features to your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Fixes for bugs with virtualization apps.
A just minor bugfix release that everyone should go ahead and download.
A new beta site for Apple Music updates the web app to follow the changes coming to iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite review: Work smarter not harder
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
Join the newsletter!
- Buy a Fitbit Versa 2 through Amazon and score a free Echo Dot
- Western Digital vs Seagate: we take a look at the two storage giants
- Razer launches left-handed Naga gaming mouse for Left-Handers Day
- Fortnite offers discounted direct in-app payment, escalating the antitrust battle
- Epic is giving away A Total War Saga: Troy for free, but just for 24 hours today
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?