Even if you’re a jaded holdout, you’ll probably have a great time with Destiny 2 on the PC. As far as first-person looter experiences go, it’s probably the best the sub-genre has seen in some time and, even with the caveats, it’s a must-play for 2017.
Need for Speed: Payback update makes grinding out Speed Cards less of a grind.
We recently got the chance to to spend a little bit of hands-on time with Sony’s new a7R III camera. The new mirrorless shooter boasts a hefty 42.2-megapixel sensor and 399-point phase detection autofocus, but there’s much more to like here than just numbers.
Hovering around the midpoint of the company’s initial offering, the AKG N60 on-ear headphones sit nicely above the brand’s in-ear entries but well below their studio-grade N90Q headphones. They’re envisioned as a natural companion for those who spend a lot of time on the go, and priced pretty-competitively
Microsoft's flagship Surface Book 2 has a power problem that causes it to drain the battery even when plugged in, when playing 3D games on certain settings, PCWorld has confirmed.
Plus: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire hits closed beta, The Surge goes for A Walk in the Park, and a gaming chair that cools your butt. This is gaming news for November 13 to 17
Star Wars: Battlefront II's boring, unbalanced gameplay is made worse by a predatory loot box system.
Respectable speeds and helpful tools make Buffered a solid choice for VPN users.
Apple’s iMovie is a delight to use, if sometimes minimalist to a fault. It lacks some of the formats and features supported in other programs, but what’s there is implemented beautifully.
WD's Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is an entry-level SSD that impresses with sustained transfers at 450MBps, despite using TLC NAND. It's one of the fastest TLC drives you can buy and offers easily the best value on the market.
The OnePlus 5T feels every bit as premium as the Pixel 2 XL does but costs a fraction of the price.
Here's how to mod your PC games to add better graphics, fix bugs, tweak gameplay, and more.
If you’re not swayed by Samsung’s return to form, Apple’s ultra-expensive iPhone X or Google’s funky Pixel 2, then the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a pretty solid alternative. Even if the pitch does poach a striking amount from HTC’s U11.
The Blackvue dash cam DR750S-2CH impressed us out of the box, and continued to impress through testing. A dual-channel unit with 1080p front and rear cameras, Wi-Fi phone connectivity and Web access, it's pricey but deserving.
Stardock's Groupy turns your open apps into the equivalent of browser tabs. It's great.
Originating from the idyllic shores of New Zealand, Dearear is a concept originating back to 2012 where a series of products are created to fit New Zealand's quality lifestyle, it's not about extravagance, but it's about practicality. Their committed designers and engineers did not set out to make headphones, they wanted to design fashion decors that plays quality music. Thus the Dearear series was born.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader - Software ServicesVIC
- FTMitel Unified Communication engineer.ACT
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSales Manager (Cloud Solutions)VIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW