The April update for Nvidia's Studio drivers add an auto-optimization option for 34 creative applications like Adobe Lightroom and DaVinci Resolve, swiping a trick from GeForce's gaming side.
Apple has told artists and labels that it pays out a penny per Apple Music stream, which is more than double what Spotify pays.
Microsoft has published the specifications of both the semi-custom Ryzen 5 4680U Surface Edition, and the Ryzen 7 4980U Surface Edition chips found in the Surface Laptop 4.
While there’s no consistent pattern, a tabbed window may bog down normal Finder functions.
Need to build a PC with tons of storage and bulky high-end components? That's no problem for the Silent Base 802, a mid-tower case that has space for it all while keeping noise to a minimum.
The latest rumors and leaks give us some clues about what Apple might announce at its 'Spring Loaded' event on April 20.
Apple may start using a new backlight technology in some of its products this year. Here's what Mini LED is all about.
Crucial's BX500 SATA SSD provides a lot of storage for the price and excellent everyday performance.
Harman and Samsung have released the JBL PartyBox, a large, portable, party speaker, with dynamic light show, Karaoke mode and IPX4 splash protection.
TSMC makes the chips that Nvidia, Qualcomm, Apple, and others design. And it has bad news: The chip shortage will continue for another couple of years.
Additional workouts for beginners are coming soon, along with workouts for pregnancy and for older adults.
You won't want to tote the Explorer 1000 long distances, but for your off-the-grid needs, or as a hefty backup in your garage, it brings the juice.
Apple is having an event on April 20. The Macworld staff makes their predictions on what products (and TV characters) we'll see at the event.
A few techniques let you see files marked as hidden, whether intentionally or otherwise, and reverse their status.
Samsung Galaxy S21 phones are great, but some of the software you can get on Google Pixel phones is great. Here's how to make your Galaxy S21 more like a Google Pixel.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- What are the new Surface Edition chips in the Surface Laptop 4?
- Laggy performance in macOS Big Sur’s Finder? Try closing tabs
- No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Optus Pause allows Australian users of Optus home and mobile devices to avoid distracting notifications
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?