Mark Gurman of Bloomberg has weighed in on the iPhone 14, and he expects big things in 2022.
None of the iPhone 13 Pro's improvements are surprising, but they still manage to impress.
Sony’s ultra-portable true wireless earbuds deliver on nearly all the features most people want out of a premium set.
Fetch TV has released the Fetch Mini 4K, a 4K-enabled set-top-box with voice activated remote
Apple hides this feature in plain sight, letting you have a scanner for your Mac without a USB cable or other software.
A new rumor suggests future iPad Pros might finally break from their portrait shackles.
The European Commission is looking to make USB-C standard, but it won't affect iPhones for many years.
Apple has pushed out a software update to the iPhone 13, ninth-gen iPad, and iPad mini that fixes an issue with Apple Music.
Gamers worry whether it's safe to purchase a graphics card that was used for cryptocurrency. Does it matter? We explain everything you need to know about buying a used mining GPU.
Need to know how to take a screenshot? Use Apple Pay? Call on Siri? Our iPhone 13 gesture guide will show you.
If you want a smoother transition to your new iPhone, do these things first!
Your iPhone is an extension of you—so your case should be just as unique.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop Studio pulls elements from many other Microsoft Surface devices. Add in a GeForce RTX GPU and a new pull-forward display and you have something new for the PC market.
The patches are for CoreGraphics, WebKit, and XNU.
Epic CEO Tim Sweeney blasted Apple for "demonstrating their power to reshape markets and choose winners and losers."
Sick and tired of needing a degree to edit video? The new VideoProc Vlogger will change your world. No more time-consuming freezes and hang-ups, intuitive and easy to understand editing tools and processes, VideoProc Vlogger is the best software for all beginner and hobbyist videographers and vloggers. And it’s free!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- If the iPhone 13 didnâ€™t convince you to upgrade, the iPhone 14 almost certainly will
- Pick the perfect motherboard with these 5 tips
- iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- Sony WF-1000XM4 review: These noise-canceling earbuds have all-around appeal
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?