MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Ahead of their official reveal at this year's Mobile World Congress, Sony Mobile's 2019 lineup has been leaked in its entirety.
Anthem's first few hours are enticing, but it's not long before you realize BioWare's run out of cool toys to show off.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is the best 1080p GPU you can buy, and Asus's versatile ROG Strix design makes it even better.
In anticipation of the debut of Microsoft's HoloLens 2, we've unearthed the first-generation HoloLens and "retroreviewed" it, with an eye toward how Microsoft could improve its next-generation augmented reality headset.
Though Mobile World Congress is usually a smartphone-focused affair, HTC hasn't let that stop them from announcing a new standalone version of their Vive VR headset aimed at enterprise customers.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the impending wave of 8K TVs.
Game like it's 2005 again with an updated version of the Logitech MX518 gaming mouse.
The Galaxy Fold is poised to rock the world with a totally new take on premium smartphones. But how much do we really know about this clever foldy phone?
Samsung has taken the wraps off its first 5G phone, but its new modem might be the least interesting thing about it.
Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
In Barcelona, we will witness how artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent technologies are becoming ingrained in peoples’ lives and jobs – and the growing interest in responsible AI.
Samsung has unveiled its Galaxy Fold handset and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Samsung has put an end to the leaks and speculation surrounding its 2019 flagships, officially unveiling the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
Samsung's new Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus are every bit as premium as previous generations, but the new model creates more confusion than choice.
Epson has gone against the grain with the new Epson EcoTank Monochrome ET-M1100 printer. In fact, it doesn’t scan, copy or fax. It does, however, print in black and white at an astounding cost of half a cent per page.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
- Anthem review: A great first impression and not much else
- Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- Microsoft HoloLens retro review: What made it great, and what a new HoloLens needs to succeed
- MWC 2019: HTC target enterprise market with Vive Focus Plus
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?