Destiny 2's second-year refresh, Forsaken, caps off a troubled first year by fixing most of players' longstanding complaints with the end-game and multiplayer.
The Dash Cam 45 is Garmin's most affordable camera, but its video quality can be subpar, night captures could use more detail, and image stabilization on rough roads was an issue.
Intel just dropped its largest Optane SSDs yet, and one of them is a U.2 drive. But the technology is still pricey per GB.
Big and heavy though it is, the Lenovo Legion Y920 boasts some serious gaming firepower and a mechanical keyboard to boot, not to mention one-touch overclocking and Dolby sound.
AMD's Radeon Vega 56 and Vega 64 have consistently sold over retail pricing since their launch a year ago, but they're on sale today.
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti was Nvidia's most powerful consumer graphic cards, until the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti unseated it. Should you upgrade? Maybe. We dig in.
At one time, Skype seemed to be the one thing Microsoft was holding back in reserve from its Cortana-Alexa partnership. That no longer seems to be the case.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
If you’re willing to splurge on the larger sizings, the Seagate Fast SSD makes a very compelling case for itself.
If you've been wanting a full Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 build to go with your t-shirt and tattoo, Asus pretty much has you covered.
Microsoft recommends that you take a few minutes to prep your PC for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, as Windows Update won't run correctly if your PC's hard drive is too full.
The Rusty Lake series gets even weirder in Cube Escape: Paradox, a room-escape game mashed together with a 20-minute short film.
Amazon's selling several capacities of an Adata 2.5-inch SSD for prices ranging from $25 to $70.
When I decided to switch from Samsung's $1,000 Galaxy Note 9 to the $200 LG Stylo 4, I thought it would be a painful experience. It wasn't.
“To address this challenging dynamic, we must first understand the threats that pose the most risk and then prioritise the security strategies that can make a difference in minimising the impact.”
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year. Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2: Forsaken review: There's a reason to play Destiny every day again
- Garmin Dash Cam 45 review: Compact, clever and Wi-Fi-enabled, but average video at best
- Intel's 905P Optane reaches a tempting 1.5TB, but drive prices remain high
- Lenovo Legion Y920 review: A hefty gaming laptop with buttery graphics and a mechanical keyboard
- These rare deals drop custom Radeon Vega 56 and 64 graphics cards below MSRP, with 3 free games
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?