No, seriously, Microsoft's web browser just keeps getting better. Here's why you should consider ditching Chrome and start using Edge.
Apple is rumored to be bringing mini-LED displays to the Mac, but Center Stage is the feature that would make the biggest impact.
Beat the graphics card crunch with one of these pre-built PCs powered by AMD’s 5000-series APUs.
When you share an image taken by the Camera app that geotags images and videos, you may inadvertently share your location. Here’s how to avoid that.
Is this a good time to buy Apple's most affordable and lightweight laptop?
Epson has released the RapidReceipt RR-600W, a scanner made especially for receipts and documents that they say will allow small business owners and consumers to more easily manage their paperwork.
Apple has finally added a dedicated 'Store' tab to its site with a new look and easier browsing.
With just weeks to go before iOS 15 arrives, Google is finally getting on board with some of the best features of iOS 13 and iOS 14.
Microsoft released Windows 365 pricing for Cloud PCs on Monday, and it's just for businesses. Here's how it contrasts with Windows Home and Pro.
You can add the Radeon Pro W6800X, W6800X Duo, or W6900X to your Mac Pro, but it'll cost you.
Apple is selling standalone versions of the Touch ID Magic Keyboards that were previously only available for the 24-inch iMac.
AMD's Zen 3 -based Ryzen 7 5700G APU isn't cheap, but it offers awesome CPU performance and fair GPU performance.
Share these easy techniques with your friends while pretending you knew them all along.
These three Windows 10 remote access options don’t cost a dime—making it that much easier to provide tech support or access your computer’s files from afar.
If you're in the market for a new iPhone, you might want to stay on the sidelines just a little longer.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- 5 ways Microsoft Edge is better than Chrome
- Mini-LED is nice but this iPad Pro feature would be even better on the Mac
- The best pre-built PCs with AMD’s Ryzen 5300G, 5600G, or 5700G APUs
- MacBook Air: Buy now or wait?
- How to remove location data in photos that you want to share
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W scanner released for home offices
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Cyberpunk RPG The Ascent to get DLSS fix for Game Pass
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?