Gordon Ung unboxes a luxurious version of the Maingear F131, with top-tier hardware and artistic touches galore.
The Lian Li Strimer takes RGB LEDs to new frontiers.
A Radeon RX 580 is selling for roughly MSRP for the first time in a long, long time.
Python has quickly become one of the most popular coding languages in recent years. Here's why you should learn it and how to get started.
Both IDC and Gartner confirm that the worldwide PC market reported its best quarter in years, driven by sales of commercial PCs and some gaming systems.
If you’re happy to embrace the limitations and opportunities attached to the smaller form-factor, the Hades Canyon is a phenomenally compelling package.
Microsoft has launched a free version of its Microsoft Teams app to compete with Slack. It also unveiled a 'nudge' coaching feature within Outlook, and published its Whiteboard app.
RAVPower's fast wireless chargers are cheap for Amazon Prime members today, and these codes save you even more money.
The Site Isolation feature that protects Google's Chrome browser against Spectre CPU attacks is live for 99 percent of users, but it drives up RAM usage significantly.
"Less than half of one percent of customers" clicked on Steam's old Upcoming Releases page, so the bar is pretty low for the new algorithm-driven "Popular Upcoming" list.
Alienware's monster 34-inch curved G-Sync display is $500 off in Dell's 'Black Friday in July' blowout
The Alienware AW3418DW is still expensive at $1,000, but it's cheaper than you'll find elsewhere right now.
The TicWatch Pro best feature is its long-lasting battery, but you have to sacrifice most of the watch's smarts to use it.
Apple finally boards the 8th-gen Core i7 train, and we already know how fast the 2018 MacBook Pro 15 will be.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
Sydney's Burgers By Josh have partnered with Blizzard, adding two new items to their menu to celebrate the launch of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
- Watch us unbox Maingear's F131, a glorious hot rod of a gaming rig
- The Lian Li Strimer infuses your PC's power connector cable with customizable RGB lights
- Is the GPU pricing crisis ending? Amazon's selling a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 for $210
- The best online courses for learning Python
- The PC market actually grew in Q2 2018, thanks to business PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?