Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy Tab S5e with a 10.5-inch OLED display and One UI for $400.
The days of Steam being your only option on PCs are long gone if you want to play today's hottest triple-A games.
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
We’ll help guide you through each of these questions and teach you what you need to know about Apex Legends so that you can jump into King’s Canyon without being overwhelmed and become the champion you were destined to become.
Here are ten solid smartphones that released in the last year (or so) that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
Microsoft is offering '20H1' builds of Windows 10 for testing. Yes, that's the build due in early 2020.
Zoho has integrated its Zia AI into the latest version of the Zoho Office Suite, which provides sophisticated yet free alternatives to Microsoft's own Office apps.
Crackdown 3 feels like a game unstuck from time, a piece of 2007-era design that sneaked through into 2019, with middling results.
Android is packed with features that are overlooked and under-appreciated. Here are five awesome ones you've probably never even heard of.
Far Cry New Dawn is the second series overhaul in as many years, with excellent results, but the story continues to underwhelm.
With the imminent launch of Apple's news and video services, a picture of Apple's strategy is beginning to emerge and it's not so pretty.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
D-Link has launched their new Omna home security kit into the Australian and New Zealand markets.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage. As a highly competitive market, each company has developed its own point of difference and value proposition, and this is great for users, as it means that no matter what they might need cloud storage for, one of the available services will have them covered.
The demand for high performance computing in laptops has never been greater.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 5 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
Join the newsletter!
- The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has an OLED screen, Android Pie and no S Pen for $400
- We’re going to see the emergence of RegTech as an industry: Sri Shivananda
- Steam's iron grip on PC gaming is probably over
- Master & Dynamics MW07 true wireless headphones review
- How to enable HDR in your Ring security camera
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?