The GTX 1080 Mini is available at its $500 MSRP at Amazon right now.
Though really designed for IT, the free version of CloudBerry Backup is super handy for backing up to, or syncing between online services. It does local backup as well, although the means may not be immediately obvious.
QNAP has unveiled new TVS-882BR RDX models that integrate the Tandberg RDX QuikStor internal SATA 5.25-inch docking station for installing removable and portable RDX hard disk cartridges.
It sure looks like it’s regretting promising 18 more months of support for Windows 10’s biggest competitor.
TEG and ESL have added the Overwatch Contenders Season 2 Finals to the growing roster of esports events due to take place at the upcoming inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
For our new vlog series, Alaina wants to jump into Twitch streaming—so step one is to choose the right parts for her rig.
Kick the keyboard and mouse that came with your PC to the curb during Amazon's big one-day Logitech sale. Sound systems are going cheap, too.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden blends XCOM-like tactical action with real-time exploration reminiscent of isometric RPGs. Oh, and a pig wearing biker gang clothes and wielding a shotgun.
Humble's PC security software bundle antivirus software, a top-tier password manager, encrypted cloud backup, and more.
Trend Micro Maximum Security is a solid antivirus suite with a few privacy features that need an upgrade.
Bullguard Premium Protection can do a good job at protecting your PC, but mid-range PCs may see a performance drop under heavy loads.
At the end of the day, the Covr C203 will prove a solid-enough home Wi-Fi mesh kit for most but the combination of a slightly higher-price and the absence of a third backhaul band does put in at a disadvantage to the competition.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
This cats-and-dogs adversarial relationship between engineering and design needs to end. It’s bad for morale, bad for users, and makes products less competitive.
Oppo have debuted their first smartphone with almost zero bezels and a pop-up camera.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
- 5 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
Join the newsletter!
- Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- CloudBerry Backup Free: Cloud storage syncing that's worth the learning curve
- 4 ways Android Messages for web is better than Apple Messages on the Mac (and 4 ways it's not)
- QNAP introduces new TVS-882BR-RDX
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?