How will your PC change once it's running Windows 11? We've rounded up seven big changes in Windows 11.
This article keeps track of the most creditable reports of the upcoming iPad mini, so turn to this page for the latest and greatest.
Just as it unveiled all the features that threaten to make iOS 15 a must-have update this fall, Apple also announced that iOS 14 users who aren't ready to board will have the opportunity to step off and wait it out.
Here's what you lose and what you get from buying a tiny USB-C charger on a gaming laptop
I've you've got a family full of devices, this system can help reduce charger clutter.
Apple tries to give itself access to the least amount of information about you and the least amount of your private information that it can.
End of financial year (EOFY) is a great time to pick up a pair of headphones at a bargain price. Here's our top six EOFY picks for 2021.
Microsoft's Windows 11 has been leaked, and we've gone hands-on with the first new Windows operating system in the last six years. We'll show you the new taskbar, Start menu, and massive new Widgets drawer.
A pair of supposed Windows 11 screenshots posted to the Internet suggest that Windows 11 could be heavily influenced by Windows 10X.
When you buy new Apple hardware, you'll get 3 free months of Apple TV+, instead of a year.
Apple has released iOS 12.5.4, which patches security flaws for older iPhones and iPad but hasn't pushed the fixes for iOS 14 yet.
iOS 15 brings some cool features to the iPhone, but it also prepares for the day when we won't be carrying it around anymore.
PC gaming is much more of a force at E3 2021 than it was in years prior. We sifted through all the trailers to identify 12 game announcements that PC gamers need to see.
While Facebook tries to deflect onto Apple, it keeps trying to grab more of your privacy, this time with a wearable.
High dynamic range (HDR) visuals look stunning when done properly, but getting HDR going on a PC is a lot more complicated than it is on televisions. We explain everything you need to know.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- The next iPad mini: More screen and no more home button
- How iOS 15 transforms the way we think of iPhone updates
- Why you don't want a USB-C charger for your gaming laptop
- RapidX Modula5 review: A smart modular system for reducing charger clutter
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?