Survive the Black Plague, the Inquisition, and the Hundred Years' War in this relentless story-driven game that somehow got made in the era where nobody makes linear story-driven games.
Microsoft has announced Minecraft Earth, a new AR game for iPhones and Android phones that will be in limited beta this summer.
The OnePlus 7 Pro has flipped its underdog script for 2019, challenging the high end with a true flagship.
Speaking at a panel ahead of IEM, ESL Vice President for Pro Gaming Michal Blicharz starts things by admitting that “running esports events is extremely complicated.”
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a case for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. Here are our picks.
Samsung is canvassing for lifestyle-oriented customers with their new space-saving monitors.
And yes, they do mean any game—even unreleased ones, like Borderlands 3, Control, and John Wick Hex.
Code commits suggest that Project Campfire, an initiative to get Windows 10 running on high-end Chromebooks, has been been snuffed out.
Microsoft's classic Paint program was left for dead, but the Windows 10 May 2019 Update revives the software with new accessibility features.
Amazon's all-new Fire 7 and Fire 7 Kids Edition tablets come with faster processors, more storage, and the same price tag as before.
Bullguard VPN supports great speeds in 16 countries around the world, but at $85 a year it's a hard sell.
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look at buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Google is offering free replacements for its Bluetooth Titan Security Key due to a security issue.
Windows Insider preview build 18898 tells you whether the storage disk you're looking at in Task Manager is an SSD or a hard drive. Finally!
You really don't have to turn off Hyper-Threading to prevent the latest speculative exploit, Zombieland, on Intel CPUs, but some vendors are doing it for you.
Data science jobs will leap by 28 per cent by 2020 globally, ensuring data scientists are in significant demand. In Australia, the shortage of data scientists already being experienced means those with data skill sets are well compensated, with a salary range of $63,000 to $139,000.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- A Plague Tale: Innocence review: A grisly, story-driven journey through Medieval France
- Minecraft Earth busts out of the box as a Pokemon Go-inspired mobile AR game
- How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
- The abundance of 'things that can go wrong' at an esports event like IEM Sydney
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?