Perhaps-unsurprisingly given the franchises’ impending expansion into the mobile space, it turns out that the best version of Diablo 3 is the one you can take with you.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Amazon has slashed priced on some of Anker's best auto accessories.
Amazon's selling the 500GB 970 Evo for $117 right now, which is $30 cheaper than it was last week.
Microsoft announces three versions of the new Surface Go with LTE Advanced, though always-on connectivity will set you back at least $679.
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
For years Microsoft's touted renewing its commitment to PC gaming. Today's announcements might actually keep that promise.
Amazon is selling the versatile Logitech K780 keyboard for $45, which matches an all-time low.
The Vive Focus is coming stateside with a $599 price tag, and that's too much for what HTC's offering.
Newegg's Early Black Friday sale round 2 is on with deals on an Intel Core i5-8600K, Acer monitors, G.Skill RAM, and more.
Acer's Predator Aethon 500 isn't a bad value-add for pre-built PCs, but its $180 price tag is steep for a Kailh Blue-equipped keyboard with some very strange design choices.
With the Gigabyte RTX 2070 Windforce delivering such strong performance at $500, there's little reason to spend more on an RTX 2070 graphics card unless you're looking for specific extra features.
The Galaxy Watch is the best smartwatch Samsung have put together to date, but it falls short of transcending the category in the same way as its biggest competition
Yes, that's right: Worthwhile tech deals have already begun rolling out. We'll keep updating this article with new ones as they emerge.
Problems with Microsoft's activation servers have caused Windows 10 Pro PCs to report themselves as Windows 10 Home, and caused other PCs to pop up an error message claiming that they require activation.
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment. Desktop computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets have taken over as the dominant entertainer in the home. But not anymore.
Shop safely with our award-winning security solution. Protect yourself this Black Friday and get the exclusive Black Friday discount for Bitdefender 2019!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
- Diablo 3: The Eternal Collection (Switch) review: A Morbid Curiosity
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Put wireless charging and Alexa in your car with all-time low prices on Anker accessories
- Upgrade to the Samsung 970 EVO SSD's blazing-fast NVMe speeds for cheaper than ever
- Microsoft adds LTE options to the Surface Go, making it the always-connected PC it should be
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?