While Samsung's One UI software overhaul won't arrive until early next year, beta users have already discovered the update will introduce new restrictions around custom themes.
The Lenovo Smart Display is a great option for those willing to buy into the hype around Smart Displays.
Huawei has finally brought their Matebook X to Australia, with the notebook PC appearing on the Australian Microsoft store overnight.
If you need a laptop for business, HP has you covered. But first, there are some important things to consider before you buy one.
The Sharp Aquos R2 Compact has two notches and we can't look away.
After numerous reports of failed cards appeared online, Nvidia has confirmed that a batch of bad GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards made it past testing.
Raspberry Pi is selling a new Model A+ with Bluetooth and WiFi for just $25.
The 1TB Samsung 860 Evo is $148 at Amazon right now.
AMD's Radeon RX 590 GPU uses brute force and an improved 12nm process to muscle past Nvidia's GTX 1060, but it doesn't displace the RX 580 completely.
The 6T is the first OnePlus phone to be sold in a carrier store, and it makes a strong first impression.
Google has finally rolled out their Night Sight to the Pixel camera via a software update.
The 2018 PC World Christmas Gift Guide is now live.
Samsung Electronics will be the latest producer to include a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) on its latest mobile processor to improve machine learning performance. The Exynos 9 Series 9820 will almost certainly be seen on the Samsung Galaxy S10, and the dedicated NPU is claimed to improve the speed of AI-driven workloads by up to 700 percent when compared to the previous model.
The Light Keeps Us Safe has entered early access on Steam. We took the first person survival game for a quick spin to see how it’s shaping up and came away intrigued.
DJI will offer discounted prices on its drones, handheld products and accessories, as part of its Black Friday promotion.
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist. Technologically advanced ovens are now the norm and home chefs are reaping the benefits, plating up both local and international fare, much to the delight of family and friends.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung to put a time limit on free custom Android themes
- Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
- Huawei launch their Matebook X in Australia ahead of Black Friday
- 5 things to consider when buying a business laptop
- If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?