All of Doom's DLC is free now, but it comes as a ludicrous 34GB update—even if you don't plan to play multiplayer.
The best password is one you probably can't easily remember—that's why a password manager is so crucial to your online security. This guide will help you find the best tool for generating and storing strong passwords to shore up your online defenses.
True Key uses faces, fingerprints, and trusted devices to ensure your login credentials aren't compromised.
LastPass remains the standard by which all other password managers are judged.
This veteran password protector emphasizes security but at the expense of automation.
You won't find the emphasis on automation of competing password managers, but Keeper will give you peace of mind.
It looks downright dated, but this manager's password protection rivals the best.
With its top-notch password auditing, Dashlane teaches you to better protect yourself online.
Microsoft calls Windows phone sales "immaterial" during its quarterly earnings call on Thursday. Instead, Office and cloud sales carried Microsoft to a strong, profitable quarter.
Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
The Acer R11 offers both a convertible form factor and support for Android apps—and right now, Best Buy is offering the 32GB model for one of the lowest prices we've seen.
SteelSeries improves on the floating headband and also makes a play for the "affordable wireless" market with its latest Arctis 7 line.
Microsoft won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer.
An inadvertent slip of a key Core i9-7920X spec suggests that Intel's next CPU could cede ground to AMD.
Android O's team of engineers did a Reddit AMA. Here are the most interesting things we learned.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork Security EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Director, Enterprise Architecture & Information SecurityOther
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther