Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
After a British woman reported that her husband was able to unlock her Galaxy S10, the problem was traced to a third-party screen protector and a software bug.
Microsoft's goal with its Windows 10 November 2019 Update is to fix bugs, not push features. A Windows Search-powered File Explorer offers one of the few improvements.
Apple's revamped Mac Pro is on its way, but for now, its 'trash can' still rules the MacOS roost. This $3000 PC stumbles hard versus modern Windows laptops though.
RealMe has announced the four devices they'll be bringing to Australian smartphone shoppers.
With 4K and HDR having become standard, authenticity has become the new battlefield for TV manufacturers - but what are (and what's the difference between) Netflix-calibrated mode and Filmmaker mode? Here's everything you need to know.
You can now buy the new Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 220 4G in Australia.
Unless you’re attached to the idea of owning the lightest set of true wireless earbuds in Australia, it’s not that difficult to find something cheaper or better than these.
Acer's Swift 3 (2019) notebook PC offers excellent performance and satisfactory battery life for an inexpensive clamshell, though the audio and fingerprint reader are noticeably lacking.
Google's new Pixel phone may have a great camera, speedy Assistant, and radar-sensing motion tech. But the bottom line is it just costs too much money.
The Pixelbook Go is a cheaper Pixelbook with a bigger screen, newer processor, and better keyboard.
Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
League of Legends is finally coming to mobile and console gamers. Here are the character confirmed for the new version of the world's most popular MOBA.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Best Smart Speakers: Google Assistant vs Alexa vs Siri
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- RealMe are coming for Oppo's lunch money
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?