Google is expanding Assistant to 30 languages by the end of the year and working with OEMs to build custom integrations into upcoming phones.
Here's everything you need to know about Mobile World Congress before the big show starts next week.
These PC games got off to rough starts, but evolved into something great thanks to post-launch updates
The Origin PC EON17-X is a monster of a gaming laptop with overclocked desktop-class hardware.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel have announced they’ll be taking the occasion to undertaking what they say is the world’s first 5GNR public interoperability demonstration in cooperation with Huawei.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel has confirmed expected plans to collaborate with Dell, HP and Lenovo on the first wave of 5G-enabled PCs.
HP have brought some robust hardware to the table here but the software powering that experience means it just doesn’t feel ready for prime-time.
Intel and PC partners including Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft have begun talking up PCs with integrated 5G connectivity, scheduled to ship late next year.
Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service achieves the impossible: It feels as smooth as using a local gaming PC.
Gaming nerds, rejoice: There’s finally a portable battery pack just for you.
Huawei has become the first mobile device manufacturer in the world to use an AI-powered smartphone to drive a car.
OPPO Australia is upping the ante in terms of customer service, offering free screen repairs for the first six months on its latest R11 and R11s Plus devices.
NETGEAR is broadening their offering of mesh WiFi Range Extenders with the Nighthawk X4S Wall-Plug AC220 Tri-band WiFi Range Extender.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a partnership with Commonwealth Bank to offer its contactless payment platform, Samsung Pay, to CBA’s MasterCard credit and debit card holders.
From the 22nd of February, Facebook will release an update to Messenger that will make it easier to hold group video calls.
Equip yourself with these handpicked items to get back to business and back to uni. Check them out here
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 10 great PC games that recovered from disastrous launches
- Origin EON17-X review: This monster gaming laptop challenges high-end desktop PCs
- What to Expect at MWC 2018 from Samsung, LG, HTC, Nokia, Huawei & More
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - Onsite - UrgentOther
- CCUnix AdminNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (C ++, Java)Other
- CCProgram Coordinator - IT TransformationNSW
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- TPProject Officer - ICTQLD
- TPSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AgileOther
- CCSenior Splunk DeveoperVIC
- FTIT Procurement Analyst - AWS, On-PremOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2 - Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC