Apple and Epic are involved in a courtroom battle over App Store fees, and the testimony and evidence have been revealing. Here are five things we learned this week.
The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max are very similar, but they have some important differences inside and out.
Here’s what you really need to know about this next-gen wireless technology.
A pair of reports say that Microsoft has postponed and possibly cancelled Windows 10X, its simplified version of Windows that was once expected to power dual-screen devices.
Jon Prosser claims the same source that leaked the 24-inch iMac has told him he spotted a blue MacBook prototype.
Apple has awarded optical technology maker II-VI $410M to aid in the delivery of future components for iPhone. But Apple is likely thinking much bigger than that.
We put the HP Elite Folio tablet and its new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip through some early benchmarks to report how it compares to other Windows tablets powered by X86 and Arm processors.
Is Ryzen 5000 mobile performance bad on battery? We investigate, comparing it to the Intel competition. We learn why it takes a hit, and why it might not be a big deal.
The larger iPad Pro is a lot more than a bigger screen. But is it worth an extra $300?
If you're buying a new iMac, you should consider whether you want to get VESA compatibility. Aftermarket solutions are possible, but they won’t be as elegant.
Google has announced on World Password Day that it is enabling two-factor authentication on all Google accounts. Apple should do the same.
Apple's iPhones all support wireless charging through the Qi standard. Here's what to look for when picking out a charger for your iPhone.
Here's how to add Deezer as a default music service to stream through HomePod.
Google will make 2FA mandatory for Google accounts "soon," provided that you've already given the service a secondary email or phone number.
Your Apple devices have plenty of tools built right in to help you keep your passwords safe.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
- Every iPhone 12 compared: Purple is nice but Pro is nicer
- 5G FAQ: What is 5G and what does it mean for the iPhone?
- Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?