AMD just released a whitepaper diving deep into the technical details of RDNA, the new graphics architecture that will power everything from Radeon GPUs to consoles and even mobile phones.
Intel pegged late 2019 to ship its Lakefield technology, which stacks Sunny Cove and Atom CPUs to share the processing load. We expect it to be used for thin-and-light laptops.
Wasteland 3's backer demo is light on the stuff we care about, a.k.a. the dialogue. It looks beautiful though, and there are some smart quality-of-life changes to admire.
Intel's new Comet Lake processor is essentially a faster version of Whiskey Lake with some 10th-gen features added to it, forming the foundation of business notebook PCs and some mainstream laptops.
10th-gen Ice Lake vs. 10-gen Comet Lake, six cores vs. four cores, and 10nm vs. 14nm. Which is Intel CPU is best for you? We've sorted out the differences and recommended best uses for each.
Plantronics are pledging to deliver all day comfort with their latest set of RIG gaming headphones.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
If you spend more, you’re gonna get more. However, if $499 is all you have to spend, you’re probably not gonna complain too much about what the Reno Z has to offer.
Microsoft unveils a beta channel for everyday users to try Microsoft Edge, built on its new Chromium foundation.
Nvidia's latest driver could neutralize AMD and Intel software features
The Dell OptiPlex Ultra 7070 is a mini-PC that fits into a special monitor stand, creating an all-in-one PC that's modular and upgradable.
The SN30 Pro+ is 8BitDo's first full sized controller. It keeps up with the competition in the hardware department, but the software is where it truly shines.
Telstra have sent out the deets around their Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus plans.
Samsung has revealed just how much their slim, Snapdragon-powered Galaxy Book S will cost when it arrives in Australia.
Samsung is expanding their gaming monitor lineup with two new curved QLED displays.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 4 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 5 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
Join the newsletter!
- AMD RDNA graphics architecture whitepaper reveals the Radeon RX 5700's deepest secrets
- Intel reveals more about its Lakefield stacked CPU, due to ship in late 2019
- Hands-on with Wasteland 3: A simplified but still satisfying glimpse of the post-apocalypse
- 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- Intel announces Comet Lake, a faster, 10th-gen Whiskey Lake chip for mainstream laptops
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?