The Norton Core is a solid and secure home Wi-Fi option. However, it does come with plenty of caveats that’ll likely turn some away.
A unique art style and a fantastic puzzle hook make Return of the Obra Dinn a detective story worth experiencing, especially if you can do it all in one go.
The MSI RX 570 Armor 8GB OC is $160 after a $30 rebate at Newegg.
No Normandy, no Market Garden, no Hurtgen Forest. Battlefield V's mini-campaigns capture a wider picture of World War II by, ironically, focusing on smaller and more personal stories of individual heroism.
An Insider build of Windows 10 for next year's "19H1" update includes a way for Windows users to get rid of more Windows apps that they may never use.
The Asus ZenBook 13 is just the ticket for productivity on a budget. It shines when it comes to everyday computing chores, and its battery keeps going and going.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon for mobile devices and applications, including VR and UHD video
Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon, a multi-gigabit derivative of Wi-Fi that you may see in specialized applications like untethered VR gear.
Here's how to turn off Google Chrome 70's ability to sneakily log you in to various Google services.
The 1TB version of the WD Blue 3D SSD is only $140 on Amazon today. And we thought it was a deal at $200!
The HyperX Fury RGB balances sturdy design and pretty lights with a tendency to get bogged down when writing large amounts of data.
Mullvad is back with a great looking new app, more country locations, and the same solid commitment to performance and privacy.
Huawei's Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro are two of the best phones of the year, loaded with features and specs you can't get just anywhere. But here's why you probably don't want to buy one.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, returns for its second season of 2018 on Saturday 3rd of November.
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment. Desktop computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets have taken over as the dominant entertainer in the home. But not anymore.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Norton Core review: Lock it down
- Return of the Obra Dinn review: A phenomenal detective story invoking old Macintosh adventures
- Go grab an 8GB Radeon RX 570 for $160 at Newegg and get three free games too
- Battlefield V's War Stories explore lesser-known vignettes from World War II, for the better
- Microsoft offers to kill more (of its own) bloatware with a new Windows 10 build
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?