Netgear is set to expand into the smart speaker space with the new Orbi Voice.
As the value of the esports space has exploded, so too has the number of professional sporting organisations looking to invest in it.
Samsung has officially moved to challenge Huawei's P20 Pro, announcing the Galaxy A7.
After six months in beta, Magic The Gathering Arena will be entering open beta from September 28.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Plantronics has launched five products across the BackBeat Fit and BackBeat Go lines.
Ubisoft Australia has announced that the Assassin’s Creed Challenge will come to Metcalfe Park, Sydney, on October 5th and 6th.
The Mavic 2 Pro sees DJI extend their lead in the category, but I wish it was a little less predictable and by-the-numbers. When the only thing on the horizon is more of the same, it’s hard to muster too much excitement about it.
Panasonic has announced thats its premium DP-UB9000 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player will be available in November.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Microsoft declines to confirm that a smarter Windows Update feature, known colloquially as Smart Updater or Update AI, will appear in the October 2018 Update to Windows 10.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Amazon's giving Prime members a sizable $15 discount on the entry-level Fire 7 tablet, making it just $35 today.
We loved the Samsung T5 portable, and the 500GB is just $100 on Amazon right now.
Nvidia built the GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti for the future, but there's a lot to like today, too.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year. Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear expand into smart speakers with new Orbi Voice
- Why more and more sports organisations are entering the esports space
- Samsung announce the Galaxy A7, the company's first triple-lens camera smartphone
- Magic: The Gathering Arena enters open beta on September 28
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?