Microsoft's latest Surface Pro 6 tablet looks the same as its predecessors, though a new 8th-generation Core chip adds enough of a punch to consider upgrading.
For over a decade now, Valve’s Steam has been the dominant marketplace for digital distribution in the PC gaming world. However, there are plenty of reasons to consider looking elsewhere when it comes to buying the latest games for Windows and Mac.
Amazon has slashed prices of Sabrent's USB-C docking stations to all-time lows.
Whether the Google Pixel 3 XL is the best Android phone is up for debate, but it's the most advanced Pixel ever, and that's what matters.
The new Palm phone is here and it doesn't run webOS, or have a stylus, trackball, or a keyboard. In fact it's not even really a phone.
Amazon's selling the 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD with water, shock and dust resistance for $200 right now.
The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
Apple has described as “dangerously ambiguous with respect to encryption and security” the federal government’s surveillance bill.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has all the usual multiplayer options, and no singleplayer, but the new Blackout battle royale mode is the star of the show. It's like Battlegrounds without all the jank.
In case you haven't noticed—but I know you have—the Pixel 3 XL has a great big notch at the top of the screen. But how does it compare to other phones with camera cutouts? Let's take a look.
If your laptop has a USB-C port, Anker's 7-in-1 premium hub adapter can tap into it to add a slew of additional connections. It's on sale for $20 off today.
The Samsung C27HG70 is just $426 on Amazon today.
Razer's Naga Trinity finally makes the MMO mouse a little less niche by allowing you to swap in 12-button, 7-button, and 2-button side panels on-the-fly.
The inexpensive Lenovo Legion Y530 will tempt budget-minded gamers, but its middling graphics card struggles to keep up with today's games, let alone tomorrow's.
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
A generic monitor not specifically designed for photography isn’t going to deliver the colour quality we seek. Processing images on the BenQ SW271 gives the user a stunningly vivid colour range. It's also an affordable option for the budget conscious photographer, providing excellent value for money.
Modern workplaces come in a variety of shapes and sizes including the traditional cubicle, the open-plan office, and even the family home.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 5 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 review: Microsoft adds quad-core power to its tried-and-true tablet
- Five alternatives to Steam and why we need them
- Add ports to your PC with these killer deals on Sabrent USB-C docking stations
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Winning the game by rewriting the rules
- The new Palm phone is basically a Verizon-exclusive smart pocket watch running Android Oreo
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?