Details finally emerge on Atari's retro-styled living room PC, and it's basically just a cheap Steam Machine with AMD innards and a custom TV-friendly front end. Also, crowdfunding.
Mozilla has made its Firefox Quantum browser available to download, promising twice the performance of Mozilla Firefox with the same stingy memory usage.
The AOC U2879VF is available for a pretty good price right now.
Office 2019 will be Microsoft's latest suite of perpetual apps, where users pay once for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more.
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co has announced a new lineup of Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kits with enhanced compatibility on the latest AMD platforms.
Seagate Technology has announced the signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with Baidu, covering the fields of information technology, big data analysis and advanced storage system development and implementation.
With the E4, Motorola are insisting that cheap doesn’t have to mean half-baked. For the $249 price-tag, you get all the features that count, and executed well to boot.
Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
Microsoft is aiming its Windows 10 S PCs at another big customer—corporate America—with inexpensive laptops that run on Microsoft 365 subscription-based services.
Who needs an SNES Classic? Join us as we build a Raspberry Pi 3-based emulator with all the same great looks as Nintendo's mini console—and even better features.
Intel plans to make its digital brain chip, code-named Loihi, available to researchers in 2018, in a bid to put its hardware into cutting-edge AI applications. Will your PC be next?
High Sierra isn’t a glamorous update to the macOS, but it’s one that sets it up for the future.
Microsoft is developing everything from a programming language to the chips themselves to develop quantum computing, the foundation of a computer that runs on qubits.
Pseudo-sequel Total War: Warhammer II is a more daring take on fantasy than its predecessor, but it's a less daring Total War game.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Atari's Ataribox console will run Linux and cost $250-$300, if it ever materializes
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- Sigfox shows 20-cent IoT wireless module
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- CCApplications Deployment/SupportQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTPortfolio Manager/ Process Methodology Manager.Other
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT