This year, Alcatel brought a bevy of new mobile devices to show off at this year's Mobile World Congress
Following on from a teaser at this year’s CES, Alcatel have moved to formally detail their 2018 smartphone portfolio at this year’s Mobile World Congress.
MWC doesn't officially kick off for another two days but don't tell Alcatel, who officially debuted their 2018 product portfolio last night.
Assassin's Creed: Origins's new Discovery Tour lets you explore the game's stunning recreation of ancient Egypt at your leisure, with history lessons woven in. Hopefully it's more than a one-off experiment.
Plus: Overwatch has puppies play Capture the Flag, CD Projekt and Dark Horse debate selling Geralt's bathtub figurine, and the Papers Please movie preps for release this weekend. This is gaming news for February 19 to 23.
Walmart's selling Intel's new CPU for $26 cheaper than Amazon right now.
EA Origin and Amazon are running a sale on games like Battlefield 1, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, and Star Wars Battlefront II.
Google is expanding Assistant to 30 languages by the end of the year and working with OEMs to build custom integrations into upcoming phones.
Here's everything you need to know about Mobile World Congress before the big show starts next week.
These PC games got off to rough starts, but evolved into something great thanks to post-launch updates
The Origin PC EON17-X is a monster of a gaming laptop with overclocked desktop-class hardware.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel have announced they’ll be taking the occasion to undertaking what they say is the world’s first 5GNR public interoperability demonstration in cooperation with Huawei.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel has confirmed expected plans to collaborate with Dell, HP and Lenovo on the first wave of 5G-enabled PCs.
HP have brought some robust hardware to the table here but the software powering that experience means it just doesn’t feel ready for prime-time.
Intel and PC partners including Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft have begun talking up PCs with integrated 5G connectivity, scheduled to ship late next year.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- In Pictures: Alcatel MWC Press Conference
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCData Migration Analyst / DBAQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPresales Project ManagerOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- CCCC&B Consultant - Energy and Gas DomainVIC
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- CCAndroid Developer - SeniorVIC
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther