Apple has released the Safari 14.2 Technology Preview that includes all of the new features in macOS Monterey.
The lack of an Apple H1 chip means these earbuds don't do everything AirPods do.
This article keeps track of the most creditable reports of the upcoming AirPods, so keep coming back for the latest news.
Windows 11 may offer Microsoft the chance to fix what's wrong with Windows 10. Here's our list of what Microsoft needs to solve in Windows 11.
Lenovo has added the mobile AMD Ryzen 5000 Pro processors to its new ThinkPad L13 Gen 2 and ThinkPad L13 Yoga Gen 2 business notebooks.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 4 features Intel's newest 11th-gen Tiger Lake H CPUs and up to a GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU.
If you’re short of display territory and want to add more options, you have four to choose from.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android, iOS, and your web browser.
Garmin's latest Dash Cam 57 is quite arguably the best front-only dash cam on the market. A parking mode has been added, and the company's new cloud-based Vault lets you upload important captures for temporary safekeeping.
AMD's long-awaited FidelityFX Super Resolution feature finally launched in seven games today, and it works across a wide range of GPUs—even GeForce cards. Here's everything you need to know about AMD's bid to 'democratize upscaling.'
The M1 iMac is another imperfect Apple hit in the making.
Access all your stuff, anywhere, anytime.
Bullguard for Mac is unbelievably simple virus protection—perhaps too simple.
We name the top free and paid Mac antivirus products to root out malicious software and prevent infections.
Amazon Prime Day has dropped and there are lots of deals on laptops, with up to 40% off some well-know brands. See our selection of some of the best bargains.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 5 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
Join the newsletter!
- How to try the new Safari tab bar and Live Text in macOS Big Sur
- Beats Studio Buds review: Compact and comfortable, but missing a few features
- The next AirPods: Shorter stems, fitness tracking, and lossless?
- What Windows 11 could do to solve Windows 10's worst problems
- Lenovo powers new ThinkPad L-series notebooks with mobile Ryzen 5000
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals for Australia
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?