Bose’s newest true wireless earbuds break all the rules.
Alcatel has announced three new handsets for the buyers on a budget.
VESA has announced its next-generation DisplayPort 2.0 spec, with support for over 8K video either over traditional DP cables or via the existing USB-C connector.
Verizon's low-cost Visible service is removing the speed cap and bringing on the Pixel 3a for the same $40 monthly charge.
China-based phone maker Oppo has shown off a major advancement in the movement to kill the notch: an under-screen selfie camera.
Alcatel Australia has announced a fresh offensive against rivals like Oppo that'll see the budget brand bring their 2019 range to retailers.
Telstra have announced a plethora of changes to their lineup of mobile and broadband plans, reducing the amount of available plans from 1800 down to just 20. Here's why that's a bad thing.
Telstra has radically reshaped its collection of post-paid mobile plans for consumers and small businesses, whittling down around 1800 plans to 20 core offerings.
Alcatel Australia has confirmed they'll be launching TCL's bite-sized handset locally later this year.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
It might not suit power users but if you’re after a good portable storage option that provides plenty of capacity per dollar, the Seagate BackUp Plus Slim makes a strong case for itself.
Microsoft is reportedly seeking ties to AMD and Qualcomm as it diversifies its processor offerings into what may be the Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3.
The 2019 Steam Summer Sale is one of the better ones in recent memory. Maybe Valve's feeling the heat from the Epic Games Store? Regardless, you win.
Microsoft OneDrive Personal Vault provides a more secure locker for storing files in the cloud. New storage options are available, too.
OWC's Envoy Pro Ex with USB-C is an external NVMe SSD with a weather-resistant case and capacities up to 2TB, as well at 980MBps speed.
Big data is a fantastic resource, but only if it's presented in an accessible way. See how data visualisation can translate to exciting business insights.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Sleepbuds review: Expensive, experimental, endearing
- Alcatel deal out a trio of dirt-cheap smartphones
- DisplayPort 2.0 launches, promising 8K video support by late 2020
- Verizon’s $40-a-month Visible service is lifting its 5Mbps speed cap to welcome the Google Pixel 3a
- Oppo announces the ultimate notch killer: an under-screen selfie cam
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?