The LaCie Rugged Secure is just a good if old-fashioned, outdoor-friendly external hard drive with a few modern touches.
Windows 10 Pro users can use an enterprise-class version of the Edge browser, called Windows Device Application Guard, for secure surfing. Here's how to use it.
Microsoft debuts two new apps, Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and Dynamics 365 Layout, that take the best parts of the original HoloLens demo and make them available to end users.
The iPhone XS and XS Max may be getting all of the headlines now, but that could change in a few weeks. Learn all about why in Android Confidential.
The collaboration between OnePlus and Google is a mobile-only experience that will put users head-to-head around the world. There will be a series of puzzles you’ll have to solve as quickly as possible in order to advance to the next round.
Amazon is selling the Anker Roav Dash Cam C2 for $47.59 today, just $2.50 off its all-time low.
Ten hours in, The Bard's Tale IV has all the makings of a special adventure, but it's crippled by long load times and other technical issues
With the launch of the iPhone XS and XS Max, Apple has brought the option of a dual-SIM phone to millions of iOS fans for the first time.
An MSI 8GB Radeon RX 580 is just $190 after $30 mail-in rebate, and it's eligible for the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey bundle from AMD.
World of Warships, the free-to-play naval combat game, adds submarines and rejiggers aircraft carriers to bring in new players.
The Dash Cam 65W boasts every modern feature in a super-compact with a unique magnetic mount. The video is very good, though being 180-degree, it does fish-eye a bit.
Owners of 2018 LG TVs will now be free to integrate their home entertainment setup with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Oppo has upgraded the fast-charging technology found in their latest smartphones from VOOC to Super VOOC. Here's what you need to know.
Oppo has announced that a new "supercharged" version of the Find X will now be available in Australia.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at large.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- LaCie Rugged Secure hard drive: Full, in-depth review
- How Microsoft Edge's hidden WDAG browser lets you surf the web securely
- Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Remote Assist finally makes the HoloLens useful for anyone
- Why these 3 upcoming Android phones could put the iPhone XS to shame
- OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?