The Surface Go is the Goldilocks of convertible PCs. Even if it’s not very powerful and lacks legacy ports, it’s portable enough to draw your attention and cheap enough to open your wallet.
We were in London for the launch of the Huwaei Mate 20 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Here are some snaps of the event as it happened.
Google's new phone is set to hit shelves on Thursday, but there are already plenty of great deals you can get right now.
“Other museums put a glass in front of their computers. We put a chair.” We tour the Living Computer Museum founded by Microsoft's Paul Allen.
Huawei's newest wearable looks like a Wear OS watch but the Watch GT doesn't run Google's operating system.
Huawei have renewed their offering in the smartwatch space, announcing the new Huawei Watch GT.
Rounding out their existing Pro and Prosche variants of the new Mate 20, Huawei have also announced the bumper-sized Mate 20 X.
Thumb drives aren't exciting, but they are essential, and today you can grab a 16GB drive for less than $5.
The Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro might be the two best Android phones ever made based purely on specs and features.
After debuting in Canada alone, the Discord Store and Nitro game subscription service launches in beta globally today, and the lineups are pretty enticing.
Huawei are set to build on the strengths of this year’s Huawei P20 Pro with their new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones.
In their latest incarnation, 2018's Huawei Mate devices look set to smash the latter trend asunder. In fact, taken as a pair, it's hard not to view the new Huawei Mate 20 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro as a solidification of the brand momentum spurred by the P20 Pro.
Here's a first look at Huawei's new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
EVGA's GeForce RTX 2070 XC graphics card is cooler, more feature-packed, and just as fast as the Nvidia Founders Edition, but it costs $50 less. With dedicated RT and tensor cores for ray tracing and AI-enhanced graphics, it's worth your money.
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Founders Edition packs futuristic hardware for ray tracing and AI-enhanced graphics, but it's also faster than the competition in traditional games.
If you own an action camera, it’s probably a GoPro. But if you are planning on sharing any footage of your latest outdoor adventure with friends and colleagues, you will need more than just hardware. You will need software.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Surface Go review: The Goldilocks of convertibles
- In Pictures: Huawei debut the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Here's how to get a Google Pixel 3 (or two) without paying full price
- Inside the Living Computer Museum founded by Paul Allen: Where PC history stays alive
- Huawei Watch GT hands-on: Google wears out its welcome as long-lasting LiteOS emerges
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?