Harman Kardon has unveiled its Invoke speaker, powered by Microsoft Cortana. It's years behind competing devices from Amazon and Google, but seems to hold up pretty well.
Logitech's Powerplay-compatible G903 is probably the best wireless mouse on the market, backed by a PWM3366 sensor—but its high cost and ambidextrous shape may limit the appeal for some.
Apple made some major improvements to the camera in the iPhone 8 Plus. But is it enough to take the top smartphone camera prize from the LG G6?
At $100 for the mouse pad and another $100 to $150 for a compatible mouse, Logitech's Powerplay is still early-adopter tech for sure—but keeping your wireless mouse battery topped off sans wires is incredibly futuristic.
Logitech's G703 (aka G403 Redux) features high-end performance and Powerplay compatibility in an inexpensive package, albeit with some compromises.
With recent large-scale attacks dominating headlines, particularly WannaCry and Petya, ransomware is expected to cost over $5 billion in damages in 2017. These attacks are particularly dangerous because they don't just make a system unavailable, they render data unusable.
With 2TB of capacity, Fly Drive promises to streamline the editing process by letting you store, consolidate, and organise over 250 flights worth of content into one portable external hard drive.
Businesses are just beginning to experiment with bots for customer service, but it’s clear that the technology has the potential to enhance businesses communications (and beyond) through context and convenience, making high-quality customer service the new industry standard.
The LG 34UB88-P is $480 today at Newegg.
Synology's annual 2018 showcase event in Sydney this week saw the company show off its new Synology Drive, active backup suite, Moments image-management system, AC2200 mesh-router and 18-Series model lineup.
Google's Instant Apps have hit the Play Store via a new Tap-to-try button that lets you test full apps without installing them. The future it promises of cloud-based apps is even more intriguing.
Android One is the new Nexus program, and this is the phone to get if you're a diehard Android user on a budget and want to subscribe to Google's Project Fi.
With a winning combination of a 4K display, mechanized keyboard and solid performance, the Gigatyte Aorus X9 is almost-certainly going to be the gaming laptop you’ll wish you had.
If there’s any solace to be found in this week’s widespread concern over Wi-Fi vulnerability, KRACK, it’s that the outbreak has given both vendors and consumers some valuable insights into who is, and who isn’t, prepared for The Next Big Cyber Security Scare.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTProject Co-OrdinatorOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther