When famed overclocker der8baurer "delidded" AMD's highly anticipated Ryzen Threadripper, he found what appeared to be four 8-core dies used to make the 16-core CPU. Here's what's behind that mystery.
Google is working to combine YouTube Red and Google Play Music as a single streaming service, a comment by YouTube global music chief Lyor Cohen all but confirms.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus was the best demo we saw at E3, but our latest hands-on proves how important it is to find a demo that stands out.
You do have to fill out a rebate form, but $110 is a good price for the Asus VX248H.
AMD is shipping its Ryzen 3 chip for low-end PCs, taking aim at Intel's Core i3 with slight price discounts.
Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 16251 to Insiders on Thursday, connecting your phone to your PC and adding new abilities to Cortana.
AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.7.2 update adds Enhanced Sync while boosting Radeon Chill, game streaming, WattMan, and more.
Logitech's sleek G533 wireless headset doesn't quite outperform its older G933 sibling, but it certainly looks a lot more professional.
Kaspersky's premium antivirus goes free after topping independent testing charts for years.
AMD reported a sharp increase in revenue for the second quarter, with executives taking the time to address some of its key customer concerns from Ryzen and Vega buyers.
Pyre, the latest from Bastion and Transistor developer Supergiant, is as gorgeous and creative as anything the studio's done—but repetitive.
The Surface 3 isn't in production anymore, but you can still find sales on remaining stock every now and then.
Adobe plans to phase out its venerable Flash Player by 2020, and browser makers will act even faster to get rid of it.
Moto unveils its latest Mod phone, the Z2 Force Edition, which packs a Snapdragon 835 chip and dual cameras, but skimps out on battery life.
Microsoft reportedly says that Microsoft Paint will become a downloadable Store app, letting Windows 10 users continue to use the beloved drawing app if they so wish.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Contracts and Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSolution LeadWA
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud/AWSACT
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCPeopleSoft Techno Functional consultantNSW
- FTL&D Consultant - Wealth ManagementOther
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- CCTechnical Service Provider ManagerVIC
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCommunity Liaison OfficerOther
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD