If you're looking to fill in the gaps when it comes to modern classics of PC gaming, here's our round-up of the top 100 PC games you should play before you die.
Like Windows XP itself, Microsoft's 'Bliss' image of rolling green hills has aged, and evolved. Here's its story.
Our Q&A with Framework's CEO might convince you that an upgradeable laptop might finally happen.
A new French law stipulates that smartphone and laptop makers need to add a repairability score to every product sold in the country
External GPU's are a tempting option for laptop gamers, but there is a point where it's not worth it.
Fry’s Electronics, with its bright lights and endless aisles of technology, was a pilgrimage for PC nerds, a bonding experience, and a place for the tribe to gather. All of the stores closed as of February 24, 2021, marking the end of an era.
Acer has announced the APAC Predator League 2020/21 will be held from April 6-11, 2021.
And it’s going to continue keeping up with monitors and external SSDs as they grow
The “Premium only” error that Spotify Free users saw while trying to cast music to Google Assistant-powered speakers was just a bug, Spotify says.
Aussie Broadband started this month with a flash sale on their NBN100/20 plans, so why not end it with one?
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
USB-C compliance is tricky, and some powered hubs or docks have caused damage to certain Macs.
Collect a new Apple Watch Activity badge, do special Fitness+ workouts, and a lot more during Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card hits the streets today. Here's what you need to know before you buy.
Google's recent changes to Photos suggests that the company is moving toward offering its software as a service. It could shed its Pixel phones and instead sell an Android launcher that worked on any phone, with a subscription for Android updates.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
This month, PC World is excited to partner with Zero Latency VR. You and seven of your friends will have the chance to win tickets to this experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- How Framework plans to break the curse of upgradeable laptops
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?