The CyberPower GX1325U should protect your devices and keep them on when the power goes out—yes, even desktop systems with a finicky PSU.
Maybe it's time to take Microsoft's quiet war against Twitch a bit more seriously, as newly-minted Mixer debuts new split-screen tech and promises to stream Xbox's E3 press conference in 4K.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs guarantee your gaming experience, and for the first time, include AMD processors.
Intel's putting Thunderbolt 3 into its CPUs and opening up the spec, and that means one thing: world domination.
The Gear 360 is a cool little $230 camera that's perfect for Galaxy S8 owners who want to shoot 4K video or broadcast live.
Some months ago, we raved about the Garmin Fenix Chronos executive fitness tracking smartwatch.
It's a worthy realisiation that 'grown-ups' play games and an even more worthy one that executive types do too.
And so here we are reviewing yet another MSI gaming laptop. The good news is that this is getting easier and the reviews are getting shorter. Why? Because although they’re packed to the brim with features, many of them are borderline identical in important areas.
You’re allowed to be confused by MSI’s Gaming laptop range(s).
Apple or Android? Which is best? There are many smartphones, smartfones, smart phones, mobile phones, Apple phones, Android phones and other phones to choose from. Here are the best you can buy right now.
PC World's top-rated Android Phones. These are the best mobile phones, smartphones, smartfones, smart phones and Android phones that you can buy right now in 2017.
The top 5 smartphones for taking pictures and photos.
The best bang for your buck smartphones on the market.
Which are the best TVs that you can buy?
Which TVs do the public like best?
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCdevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager, Agile Environment, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FTWireless Networking ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSplunk Software DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTData ScientistACT
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW