Boost Mobile has upgraded and expanded its refurbished iPhone offer at Coles supermarkets, with the iPhone 8 available nationally for $359, including a $10 Prepaid SIM.
Cyber risk grew significantly in 2020, according to a new survey published by cloud security leader, Trend Micro.
Apple has reported $111.4 billion in revenue for its fiscal 2021 first quarter with record-breaking numbers all over the place.
Windows 10 has always offered robust personalisation options, but Google’s Chrome OS is catching up.
Intel's first Iris Xe discrete graphics cards are rolling out, but they require select Intel Core CPUs and motherboards to work.
We tested the Galaxy S21 with the Exynos 2100 processor and the Snapdragon 888 processor, and the results surprised us.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 30-series laptop GPUs deliver unprecedented mobile performance, but fundamental changes to the lineup mean you'll need to be much more cautious when shopping than before.
The question is, is it worth paying a lot more to get an outdoor USB charging port?
Microsoft and AMD both reported strong earnings for the fourth quarter of 2020, driven by consumers who worked and played at home with their PC and Xbox game consoles.
ECG comes to four more countries, and Apple celebrates Black History Month.
Microsoft is sticking to its tried-and-true formula with the Surface Laptop 4, according to a report: updating the Laptop with Intel's Tiger Lake and Ryzen processors, and not much else.
Apple is selling a limited edition Apple Watch Series 6 as part of its Black History Month celebration in February.
Apple has announced that Dan Riccio will be transitioning to a new role in the company and here’s what I think it is.
Intel will sell a discrete desktop GPU aimed at mainstream users and small businesses.
Nvidia’s new GeForce RTX 30-series laptops offer very impressive graphics performance, even compared to some of the biggest and heaviest laptops around.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- Boost Mobile and Coles offer refurbished iPhone 8
- Trend Micro: APAC organisations face increasing cyber threats
- Apple fiscal Q1 2021 results: The company made a ridiculous amount of money
- Google updates Chrome OS with security, smart display and personalisation features
- Why Intel's first Xe graphics cards won't work in AMD systems
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?