A study conducted by Blancco found that about 40 percent of hard drives and SSDs purchased from eBay contain personal information. It's a reminder to simply formatting a drive isn't good enough.
Microsoft reported strong results for its fiscal third quarter. Executives said the recent PC supply problems appear to have eased.
Mortal Kombat 11 is an excellent end to this story arc and a smart fighting game, marred by performance issues and a never-ending grind for unlocks.
Verizon announces Galaxy S10 5G preorders starting at $1,300, 20-city 5G expansion for 2019, but it won't come cheap.
Everything you need to know about USB and Wi-Fi when you buy a new laptop
Our favorite convertible laptop gets a beautiful new look, Intel's Whiskey Lake CPU and downright amazing battery life
At $899, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 honestly feels like a downright steal.
Childish Gambino has launched a new AR app on Google Play called Pharos, but watch your battery life.
Microsoft has discovered a bug in the May 2019 Update for Windows 10 that prevents an upgrade to the new feature release if an SD card or attached USB drive is present.
Official renders of the Pixel 3a have reportedly leaked, showing a phone with a plain design and big bezels. But with the right price, that won't matter.
We put the camera on the Galaxy S10+ to the test in another episode of Last Cam Standing.
In a bid to cater to both ends of the market, Samsung has launched two new Android tablets for Australian consumers.
If you’ve decided to make your next home Wi-Fi system a Mesh one, it’s worth knowing the pros and cons of each solution on the market.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Microsoft had planned to turn Paint into a downloadable app. Now, apparently, it will remain within Windows for the near future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Don't erase, overwrite: How to avoid being that person who resells a drive with data on it
- Microsoft signals that Intel chip shortages could be over
- Businesses to succeed faster in fact-driven economy: Sudheesh Nair, ThoughtSpot
- Mortal Kombat 11 review: Great fighting, bad port, ugly monetization
- Verizon announces Galaxy S10 5G preorders and 20-city 5G expansion, but it’ll cost you
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?