A new leak shows a MacBook Pro screen array with a cutout for the front camera.
Microsoft has began testing a fix to eliminate the cache latency issues that have plagued PCs powered by AMD Ryzen running Windows 11.
An Intel developer guide drops surprises about the 12th gen CPU and gives advice to game developers how to tune for its new CPU.
These are the best graphics cards that PC gamers can buy today from Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon.
Bloomberg reports that Apple has re-hired engineer Afrooz Family to lead the HomePod team.
Still downloading PDFs to edit them in Adobe Acrobat? Now Chrome and Edge users won’t need to.
PC enthusiasts bemoan Windows 11's redesigned Start Menu and Taskbar, but there's actually a lot to like—especially if you're comfortable with Macs and Chromebooks.
The BlackWidow V3 Pro solidifies a case for Razer as a premium keyboard maker. Wireless flexibility, high-quality switches, and a ton of extras make it worth consideration, even at a high price.
Excitement is building for Apple’s Unleashed event. Here’s what we expect to see.
Mac utility provides an excellent baseline of battery information and a historical accounting that may let you anticipate a fading battery while still under warranty—or to decide if you want to keep eking out its lifetime before paying to have it replaced.
The iPhone 13 is a fantastic phone, but iPhone 12 users need not apply.
We knew Windows 11 hampered AMD's CPU performance, but third-party tests show much worse results.
An open standards approach to device management will serve your IT organization best.
This paper explores different techniques and strategies for evaluating PC performance and the pros and cons for each.
If your Outlook.com email client has dropped support for calendar subscriptions or shared calendars, it's a bug. Microsoft is looking into it.
Events over the past 18 months have highlighted just how inherently valuable technology has become for educators. From the remote delivery of classes and classwork notes and facilitating communication and collaboration between isolating students, right through to the expanded resources available by being able to access education from anywhere, technology is delivering both resilience to the education sector, and generating better outcomes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- How to check what graphics card you have
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 review: An essential phone but a nonessential upgrade
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?