Motion capture has long been integral to visual effects in blockbuster films and videogames. But now a new mocap system from Vicon is heading to virtual reality arcades.
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
InXile's Robot Cache store shakes things up for players and publishers alike.
Get a new LG ultrawide monitor, an EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, and Battlefield 1 for cheap today.
The esports company finally made an esports-worthy peripheral. The Fnatic Streak is, as of this moment, probably the best bang-for-your-buck RGB keyboard on the market.
ASUS are adding to their 2018 gaming lineup with the new slimmer Zephyrus S and the beefier Strix Scar II.
After being leaked earlier this week, Blizzard have now officially announced plans to release a Nintendo Switch version of popular ARPG Diablo 3 later this year.
The Logitech Craft keeps things simple. It’s a more balanced approach that hits all the right notes and an easy go-to, despite the higher price.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Intel's new NUC kits join other eighth-generation options such as the Hades Canyon gaming NUCs that rolled out in the spring.
Amazon is selling Microsoft's entry-level Surface Laptop for a whopping 30 percent off.
Reddit discovered references to a "Steam Play" compatibility wrapper this week, and while there's no official announcement, it does indicate that Valve's support for Linux isn't over yet.
An MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming is just $410 at Newegg after checkout code and mail-in rebate.
ARM unveils an early look at its roadmap through 2020 for PC processors, which the company claims could challenge Intel in performance.
Can the thin, powerful ROG Zephyrus S kill the Razer Blade 15 and MSI GS65? Asus thinks so.
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website. The nearly three decades of service since – more like three centuries in “technology years” – have shed light on several challenges never thought of in the design process.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
Join the newsletter!
- How next-gen motion capture will supercharge VR arcades
- T-Mobile will reportedly sell the OnePlus 6T, which is great… for everyone but you
- Robot Cache, a Steam rival that lets you sell your 'used' games and mine cryptocoins, opens signups
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these sweet GTX 1080 Ti and ultrawide monitor deals
- Fnatic Streak RGB review: A gaming keyboard that punches well above its price
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- HTC U12+: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?