You can check to see what commands are in your history at any time by running the history command.
With a small investment, you can connect a Mini-DisplayPort Apple monitor over USB-C to a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
Here are our picks of the best webcams for PC and Mac.
According to a report from 9to5Mac, citing sources familiar with the matter, Apple is internally testing a new display that will have an Apple SoC inside.
Apple has expanded Music's lossless and spatial audio tracks to Android, but only for "compatible" devices.
Season 2 of 'Ted Lasso' has piqued interest in Apple's TV+ service. Here's what you should check out next.
The newest gaming headphones from Nacon's RIG brand—the RIG 700 Pro HX and 500 Pro HX Gen 2—are incredibly comfortable, but just average sounding
Live Text is a new feature in macOS Monterey that allows you to use the text in an image. Here’s a look at how Live Text works on the Mac, using the Public Beta on macOS Monterey.
Not every site is the right size for your eyes. You can set up Safari to open sites you frequent to a larger size.
While a number of Android smartphones proudly sport fingerprint sensors, the level of security and convenience they offer simply can't beat Face ID.
Bitdfender recently discovered a new family of malware it calls MosaicLoader that tries hard not to be detected and works to install all kinds of malware on your system.
You can finally buy a laptop that's easy to repair and upgrade
A new Google Maps feature will let users see how crowded trains and busses are before they even get to their stop.
The AirPods Pro bring big sound and high-end features for $249, but should you wait for the next model before you buy a pair?
This module-based tool allows for plenty of customization and flexible pricing options.
Highly regarded video editing and conversion software, VideoProc, helps users post-process and reduce the file size of any video without quality loss. But that isn’t all it offers. VideoProc also has a built-in recorder that makes it easy to record desktop or iOS screens without restrictions on video length, and it also offers some premium features and tools for free.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- How to look at your command history list in macOS's Terminal
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?