MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
diary note; Macromedia ColdFusion Blackstone Presentation
- 14 February, 2005 17:35
<p>Coldfusion Blackstone, the fastest, easiest way to build and deploy powerful Internet applications, introduces new, ground-breaking capabilities for developers, end users and system administrators.
This session is presented by Tim Buntel - Macromedia ColdFusion Senior Product Manager - USA.
Dates and locations:
Sydney: 22nd February 2005, Australian Maritime Museum.
Brisbane: 23rd February 2005, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Melbourne: 24th February 2005, Exhibition and Convention Centre
Time: 9:00am start, 10:30am finish</p>
<p>Live Online: 25th February, Presented via Macromedia Breeze
Time: 3pm AEDST start</p>
For further information visit:
For any further clarification, please contact Macromedia Customer Service:
Australia 1800 001 014
New Zealand 0800 103 612</p>
- Oppo shows off ColorOS 11, its take on Android 11
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for $700
- Apple One service subscription coming to A/NZ later in the year
- The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700