In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
diary note; Macromedia ColdFusion Blackstone Presentation
- 14 February, 2005 17:35
<p>Coldfusion Blackstone, the fastest, easiest way to build and deploy powerful Internet applications, introduces new, ground-breaking capabilities for developers, end users and system administrators.
This session is presented by Tim Buntel - Macromedia ColdFusion Senior Product Manager - USA.
Dates and locations:
Sydney: 22nd February 2005, Australian Maritime Museum.
Brisbane: 23rd February 2005, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Melbourne: 24th February 2005, Exhibition and Convention Centre
Time: 9:00am start, 10:30am finish</p>
<p>Live Online: 25th February, Presented via Macromedia Breeze
Time: 3pm AEDST start</p>
For further information visit:
For any further clarification, please contact Macromedia Customer Service:
Australia 1800 001 014
New Zealand 0800 103 612</p>
- Here are the best deals on Amazon for Australia's first Prime Day sales
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 could be the best thing that ever happened to Bixby
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
- 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains