Wirelessly Connect your iPod® to your Home Entertainment System
- 02 June, 2005 14:51
<p>Belkin, the global leader in computer connectivity, announces TuneStage for iPod, a device that allows you to play the songs from your iPod through your home theatre wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. With a transmitter connected to your iPod and a receiver hooked up via RCA or 3.5mm to your system, TuneStage offers reliable, high-quality sound without the clutter of cables. The TuneStage fits all-size iPod devices with a dock connector. It will be available in late July 2005.<br/>
<a href="http://images.belkin.com/F8Z901/PRN1_F8Z901.jpg">TuneStage for iPod (F8Z901au) - $239.95</a><br/>
TuneStage delivers pristine, high-quality sound through a home stereo environment. Using advanced Bluetooth v1.2 technology, TuneStage can transmit from up to 10 metres* away from your stereo, free of the barriers that limit traditional remotes—such as walls, ceilings, or windows.</p>
<p>Wirelessly connected through TuneStage, your iPod becomes the ultimate remote, giving you absolute control of your music. Since the unit draws power directly from the iPod, it needs no batteries or extra cables.</p>
· Uses advanced Bluetooth v1.2 wireless technology<br/>
· Connects to your home stereo via 3.5mm audio or RCA stereo outputs<br/>
· Includes 2.1m Gold Series RCA stereo cable<br/>
· Requires no batteries; automatically powers on or off with the iPod<br/>
· Transmitter features low power consumption of less than 40mA<br/>
· Requires no software installation—offers Plug-and-Play, out-of-the-box convenience<br/></p>
Belkin, the global leader in connectivity solutions, offers a range of innovations for the computer, electronics, and mobile consumer. With a diverse and far-reaching product mix consisting of home and enterprise networking, audio video solutions, KVM (keyboard/video/mouse), power protection and cabling, as well as USB and FireWire® devices, Belkin extends its reach to Bluetooth™, PDA, iPod® and other solutions for mobile computing. Based on the New South Wales Central Coast, Belkin’s Australian operation employs over 90 people. Belkin products are available through a broad network of distributors, resellers and retailers. To find out more visit http://www.belkin.com/anz.</p>
<p>For media inquiries contact:<br/>
Belkin Limited <br/>
02 4372 8614 <br/>
<i>*10-metre range is dependent upon environment, number of users, and other wireless devices within immediate proximity.
The Bluetooth name and the Bluetooth trademarks are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and are used by Belkin Corporation under license.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.</i></p>
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- Best Black Friday Amazon deals in Australia in 2021
- These 25 deep, absorbing PC games will eat days of your life
- Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!