Now is the time to switch to broadband Internet. Here's what to look for to make the right move.
Hot photo fixes
How to make the most of your digital camera and accessories.
Crime on the Net is growing. Here's how to not be the next victim.
Digital camera decisions
How to choose your perfect picture-taker and make the most of it.
Industry news -- Important issues and events in the world of IT
Sweet Spot -- Highlighting the best value in PC components
Quick takes -- Previewing the hottest new high tech each month
- Readers Forum
- Advertiser index
- DUAL-CORE CPU AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+
- SOUND SOLUTION Sonos Digital Music System
- DIGITAL CAMERA Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30; RECORD TO DISK Kiss DP-558
- HOT GRAPHICS CARD ATI Radeon X850 CrossFire Edition
- WIRELESS HANDHELDS Dell Axim X51v and HP iPAQ rx1950
- EXTREME EYE CANDY Gigabyte 7800 GTX; ASUS Extreme N7800 GT
- MORE THAN MUSIC Creative Zen Vision
- HOME THEATRE Kenwood SAT7100
- PHOTO PROS COMPARED AdobePhotoshop Elements 4; Corel Paint Shop Pro X
- BEST CAD GETS BETTER Autodesk AutoCAD 2006
- HOMEWORK HELPER Microsoft Student 2006
- HELPSCREEN: Your PC problems answered
- INTERNET: Behind the Adobe/Macromedia merger
- OFFICE: Using Outlook's categories to arrange your data
- LINUX: How to get dual-boot to do what you want
- AUDIO: Keep your music collection under control
- NETWORKING: Troubleshooting your broadband connection
- IMAGING: What has Microsoft's Acrylic got to offer?
In the Test Centre
- Your VoIP options
- 19in LCDs under $500
- Graphics cards with grunt
- Wireless PDAs from Dell, HP
- New top value $1500-$3000 PC
The top 10 PCs in the $1500-$3000 and Over $3000 price categories.
The top 10 notebooks: Sub-$2500 and $2500-$4000
The top 7 TV tuners for your PC
The top 10 DVD burners from only $68
We rate the top 10 wireless routers
19in LCD MONITORS
The top 10 monitors from only $499
INKJET MULTI-FUNCTION DEVICES
The top 10 MFDs, starting at just $125
The top 5 motherboards from both AMD and Intel