June is the month to get your business organised. Enter today.
AVisum Introduces Flat Panel Monitors For GEM80 PLCs
- 16 July, 2004 14:42
<p>Extends the life of GEM80 PLCs</p>
<p>Sydney, July 16th, 2004- AVisum, the specialist in digital media technology, today introduced the AMT-6009, a monitor specially designed for the popular GEM80 PLCs. It is based on a 15.1” TFT LCD and accepts the standard Component Video output from a GEM80.
As the original monitors for this system are now scarce, this is a welcome extension to the working lives of GEM80 PLCs still widely used in industry. In addition, the AMT-6009 also accepts VGA inputs from a PC, or PAL/NTSC input from a camera or other video signals, courtesy of an OSD switch.</p>
<p>All connectors are mounted on the rear, including the 240V input, while an impedance switch allows the monitor to operate on its own, or be looped in multiple displays. A toggle switch lets the operator switch between the GEM80 output and VGA, and Picture-in-Picture is also possible.</p>
<p>Designed for industrial use, the monitor is housed in a metal frame with a tough acrylic front bezel. AVisum also supplies this same monitor with larger LCDs.</p>
<p>Images available upon request.</p>
- Here are the best deals on Amazon for Australia's first Prime Day sales
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 could be the best thing that ever happened to Bixby
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Melbourne Order dominated the Season 1 finals of Gfinity Elite Series Australia - but what happens now?
- 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains