Diary note; Alphawest Finance, Banking & Insurance Leaders Forum
- 02 February, 2006 13:56
<p>WHAT: Alphawest Finance, Banking & Insurance Leaders Forum</p>
<p>WHEN: Friday, 10th February (12pm – 2.30pm)</p>
<p>WHERE: QUAY Restaurant, Overseas Passenger Terminal, The Rocks, Sydney</p>
<p>COST: Free (Registration includes lunch.)</p>
<p>or contact Louise Storie ph: 02 9263 5821 email: email@example.com</p>
<p>ALPHAWEST FINANCE, BANKING & INSURANCE LEADERS FORUM</p>
<p>The Alphawest Finance, Banking & Insurance Leaders Forum is designed to facilitate the sharing of information and knowledge on the challenges being faced by senior management in the Banking, Finance and Insurance industries. The event is specifically prepared for an audience of CIOs, Risk Managers, and corporate and legal representatives in the banking, financial and insurance markets throughout NSW.</p>
<p>Keynote speaker: Tony Clasquin, CIO Wealth Management, CBA.</p>
<p>Please note: The Alphawest Finance, Banking & Insurance Leaders Forum is a customer and prospect event. Journalists are welcome to attend. For media registration, please contact Amanda Brown at Kinetics on 02 9212 3848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org</p>
- Which 2018 True Wireless Earbuds Should You Buy?
- Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Apple's Christmas ad: Who sings it and what's Apple's Holiday commercial about?
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Release Date, Price, Specs and More