Sharp Launches Three New Plain Paper Faxes
- 12 July, 2004 11:38
<p>Sydney, Monday July 12th, 2004: Sharp today announced the refresh of its plain paper Fax Machine range with the release of three new machines boasting advanced technology for home or businesses of any size.</p>
<p>All use Sharp’s Plain Paper Thermal Transfer print technology to deliver high quality images at impressively low cost-per-page while also delivering superb reliability.</p>
<p>The FO-A660 boasts an inbuilt digital answering machine, the fax also features a memory capable of storing 24 pages and a 40-number automatic dialer, which combine to offer transmission from memory and fax broadcasts.
Sharp’s intuitive four- point operation key makes the machine easy to operate, while the 180-page capacity of the imaging film, ten-sheet automatic document feeder and fifty-page paper tray for incoming faxes make the machine a low-maintenance option ideal for the busy office.
Price: $299.00 RRP</p>
<p>The FO-P630 matches the features of the FO-A660, save for the integrated answering machine. The fax has a 30-number memory.
Price: $259.00 RRP</p>
<p>The FO-P610 save for the integrated answering machine, this model offers slightly slower faxing than its two stable mates along with a 30-number memory.
Price: $249.00 RRP</p>
<p>For more information: Sheridan Hatcher
Word Force Advertising & PR
(02) 9460 8083</p>
- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ rolls out just in time for Pi Day
- Celebrate Pi Day 2018 with these great Newegg deals on Raspberry Pi and maker kits
- Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
- Interview - Pillars of Eternity 2 Producer Katrina Garsten introduces us to the Deadfire Archipelago
- Some of Microsoft's eye-popping 31.4 percent Pi Day deals are even better than its holiday sales