Get more out of your PC
These simple tips and techniques plus some software and hardware add-ons teach your old PC some new tricks.
Cutting it fine
Give your video footage the treatment it deserves with editing software that suits your needs (and pocket).
Built for speed
If you want your ADSL connection to run at warp speed, take a look at the latest ADSL2 modems.
The Web just got wider
We test your mobile broadband options so you can stay connected.
A smart new Office
Microsoft's major overhaul of its Office suite means big changes. Here's an insight into what to ex-pect.
Industry news -- Important issues and events in the world of IT
Quick takes -- Previewing the hottest new high tech each month
- Readers Forum
- GRAPHICS ATI CrossFire X1900
- NOTEBOOKS Fujitsu N6410; Toshiba Tecra A7
- GRAPHICS PowerColor Radeon X1900XTX
- HOME IMAGING HP Photosmart 3310
- PORTABLE VIDEO Creative Zen Vision:M
- MOTHERBOARD ASUS P5WD2-E Premium CPU Intel Pentium Processor EE 955
- PCs Plus Corporation FX-60; Mitac Hades Series
- NOTEBOOKS Pioneer Dreambook Power 900K; Macron PW50
- MONITOR ViewSonic VX922
- OPERATING SYSTEM Windows Vista Beta
- SECURITY Steganos Security Suite 2006; Panda Platinum 2006
- iPOD TOOLS Pod Tool Kit
- PHOTO EDITING OnOne Photoshop Plug-In Suite; OCR Readiris Pro 10.0
- SECURITY Bit Defender 9.0 Professional Plus
- Helpscreen: Your PC problems answered
- Internet: Dreamweaver stages a comeback
- Windows: How to use Windows PhotoStory
- Linux: The choice between KDE and Gnome
- Networking: In-depth ADSL troubleshooting
- Office: SP2, OpenOffice.org 2.0 and PDFs
- Imaging: Using Premiere Elements' pan tool