The Most Cost-Effective VoIP Phone on the Market!
- 22 August, 2006 17:07
<p>Anyware Computer Accessories is pleased to announce the release of one of the most affordable VoIP Phones on the market; the AU-100!</p>
<p>It is a simple and easy to use VoIP phone offering a large number of features at a very cost-effective price.</p>
<p>It supports a variety of popular IM software including: Skype, iaxTalk, X-Lite, voipBuster, Stanaphone, SJphone, Net2Phone Dialer, Net2Phone Communication, MSN Messenger, X-Pro, Firefly, eyeBeam, ICQPhone, Yahoo Call Centre and AIM Phone.</p>
<p>The AU-100 utilises a USB 2.0 interface, has a built-in 16bit sound card and can be used without a driver under Windows98SE / Windows2000 / Windows XP, as well as Mac OS9 / Mac OS X.</p>
<p>The AU-100 is available now for purchase in Australia and retails for $25.00AUD.</p>
<p>Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.</p>
<p>Distributed by Anyware Computer Accessories</p>
<p>Sydney I Melbourne I Perth I Adelaide I Brisbane I Auckland</p>
<p>1300 ANYWARE (1300 269 927)</p>
- Which 2017 True Wireless Earbuds Should You Buy?
- Hisense Full HD TV and Refrigerator Top the List in 2017 ProductReview Awards
- QNAP ships world’s first Ryzen NAS, promising boosted Virtual Machine performance
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers