In the December 2006 issue of PC World, available now:
The future of your pc
What will your PC look like in five, ten years? Here's an insight into what the future holds for computing.
Shoot like a pro
Leave the point and shoot brigade in the dust with a digital SLR. We pick the best of the latest releases.
Digital photo superguide
Which image editing app does the best job at common tasks? We put them to the test. Plus, tips for buying a camera and great accessories.
Be social, be safe
Protect your privacy - and your kids' - at social networking sites like MySpace.com.
Have a tech christmas
Buy the best presents for everyone on your list, whatever their interests (and your wallet).
Industry news -- Important issues and events in the world of IT.
Quick takes -- Previewing the hottest new high tech each month.
- Readers Forum
- PC Dell Dimension 9200 Core 2 Duo PC
- PCs Lenovo ThinkCentre 897621M; Alsotech GameForce PC
- PC Pacstar X-AM2Duo PC
- HD Optical drive Sony BWU100A Blu-Ray optical drive
- Network storage Buffalo LinkStation Pro LS-250GL
- Notebooks Dell Latitude D820; HP Slimline Pavilion s7540
- LCD Monitors ASUS PW201; BenQ FP92E
- Graphics card MSI Radeon X1950 XTX
- Laser printer Dell Colour Laser 3110cn; Notebook dock Kensington Notebook Dock
- PDA Research in Motion BlackBerry 8707v
- Video editor Adobe Premiere Elements 3
- TOOLBAR Windows Live Toolbar 3
- Photo tool Corel Snapfire Plus
- Antispyware Webroot Spy Sweeper 5.0
- Internet security BitDefender Internet Security 10.0
- Disk defragmenter Diskeeper 10.0 Professional Premier Edition
- Multimedia tool Roxio Easy Media Creator 9.0
- Audio software Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 8.0
- Operating system Microsoft Windows Vista Release Candidate 2
- Helpscreen: Your PC questions answered
- Hassle-free PC: Speed up your PC
- Bugs & fixes: Critical updates and new e-mail threats
- Windows: Why wait? Imitate Vista now!
- Office: The latest features in Office 2007
- Security: Stop those pesky WGA pop-ups
- Network: Send large files via FTP
- Business: Save paper and toner