In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
CIO Magazine Launches Green CIO Sustainable Computing Initiative
- 27 April, 2007 09:47
<p>CIO Magazine has completed the first stage of a sustainable computing initiative, with the launch of the Green CIO web site at www.greencio.com.au</p>
<p>The site is a resource centre for forward-looking CIOs and IT executives, as well as those that are being pressured by corporate responsibility initiatives and public opinion.</p>
<p>The coming months will see CIO run an e-magazine followed by a major conference around sustainable IT and technologies that are not intrinisically perceived as green but enable organisations to lower emissions, cut travel and electricity. Video conferencing, security and wireless technologies all important components of the program.</p>
<p>For more information contact Davy_Adams@idg.com.au or call 02 9439 5133</p>
- Here are the best deals on Amazon for Australia's first Prime Day sales
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 could be the best thing that ever happened to Bixby
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Melbourne Order dominated the Season 1 finals of Gfinity Elite Series Australia - but what happens now?
- Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions