The third instalment of the phenomenally popular Sims series is preparing to invade your neighbourhood! Set to launch in 2009, The Sims 3 will incorporate a brand new game engine which incorporates an open-ended game world that every Sim can explore. Sims will now possess unique personalities made up of five distinct traits. In addition, the new customisation tools allow you to design and modify virtually everything in your household to ensure your home is truly one-of-a-kind. Check out our slideshow for the latest screenshots.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War strips out loot boxes and reworks its end-game
- Forget Amazon Prime Day, Newegg's got two great deals on FreeSync displays right now
- Nura G2 Introduces Active Noise Cancelling
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?