The first downloadable content for BioShock 2 has been announced, with new multiplayer content due on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next month for US$5.00. The premiere DLC, the Sinclair Solutions Test Pack will include the following new features, as described by 2K.
* Rank Increase to level 50 with Rank Rewards
* New playable characters Louie McGraff and Oscar Calraca
* 20 new trials (some available only after you reach level 41)
* A third weapon upgrade for each weapon
* Five additional masks (some available only after you reach level 41)
If you prefer to explore Rapture alone, 2K is promising single-player content saying they "will also be publishing downloadable extensions of the single player experience that provide new insight into the world of Rapture. These packages will include more narrative, new tools and new challenges that extend the lore and fiction of the failed Utopia under the sea."
BioShock 2 players, are you planning on picking up the multi-player pack, the single-player DLC, or both?
Follow GamePro Australia on Twitter: @GameProAu