Win an Xbox 360 Elite Autumn Bundle!
The Xbox 360 Elite Autumn Bundle is great value with a massive hard drive, an HDMI port (HDMI cable sold separately), a black wireless controller and headset, a premium black finish, and comes with two great games - Halo: ODST and Forza 3. RRP is $449.
There will be one winner. It could be you...
For your chance to win an Xbox 360 Elite Autumn Bundle, all you have to do is take a look at our 32 Games Every Xbox 360 Owner Must Own list.
We want you to tell us, in 100 words or less, what full-priced game should have been on the list. It could be a recent blockbuster, an underrated classic, or a quirky game that you personally love. (The only rule is that it can't already appear on our list. So make sure to check off the featured games first.)
Send your answer via email to:
'Win an Xbox 360 Elite Autumn Bundle'
We'll notify the winner via email in July.
Don't forget to join our GamePro mailing list for all the latest reviews, features, competitions and gaming news on GamePro.com.au
Plus sign up to follow the GamePro Twitter account for regular gaming updates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, except employees and immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies. The promoter is IDG Communications, Level 22 8-20 Napier Street, North Sydney, 2060, ABN 14 001 592 650.
3. To enter, entrants must visit www.gamepro.com.au, www.pcworld.com.au or www.goodgearguide.com.au and tell us in 100 words or less what game should have appeared on the list.
4. The competition commences at 9am on 31 May 2010, and closes at 5pm on 5 July 2010. At 11am, 12 July 2010, the judges will choose one (1) winner with the most creative and original response to the question asked. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
5. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, or lost or misdirected mail.
6. The winner will be notified by email.
7. Prizes are not transferable.
8. Entries remain the property of the promoter and cannot be returned. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
9. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any of the prizes. Any change in the value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date this prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.