On World Tech Update this week phones and tablets debut at the CTIA mobile show in Orlando, we take a tour of a Japanese nuclear power plant, Apple sues Amazon.com and the Fisker Karma goes on sale.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (C ++, Java)Other
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Office 365)Other
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTChange and Communication LeadersOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT