PC World puts Apple's Siri and Google's voice search to the test, with surprising results
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther