Even with long folder names at your disposal, there's just not enough room to really describe what's in a folder, who put it there, and what it's there for. In Windows 2000, you have a way to annotate information to a folder, using plain text or HTML. Open the folder you want to annotate, and right-click in a blank area in it. Select Customize This Folder, click Next, and check only Add Folder Comment, then click Next. In the Folder comment area, enter text or a block of HTML. Click the Next button, and then Finish. Results will appear in the left pane of the commented folder and its parent folder when the commented folder is selected (if your Explorer folders are set with Web view).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Web ApplicationsOther
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW