Customers can store, share and access photos, videos and documents on compatible devices by reaching into the Cloud from almost anywhere.
The OneDrive subscription can be retrieved through Telstra MyAccount for the app by following the links once logged in.
OneDrive is compatible with most computer systems, tablets and mobiles including iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
- Telstra opens pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7 available from March 11 through Telstra
- Telstra and Ericsson focus on driving Australia’s mobile future
- Cisco Partner Summit 2016: Cisco to acquire CliQr
- Australian video games industry worth nearly $3 billion
- Rackspace partners with SapientNitro and Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- Acer X34 review: The best gaming monitor on the market. For now.
- Square Reader lands in Australia
- Tracking software usage in the cloud essential to contain hidden cost and risk
- Parallels Desktop 13 Launches