When we were kids, camping was canoeing, mosquito bites, bad food, and Capture the Flag. Today's kids have some more options, including the amazing App Camp for Girls. Today, Glenn and Susie welcome Jean MacDonald and Grey Osten on the podcast to tell us all about App Camp for Girls: How it started, what a week is like, and what both the girls and the organizers have learned along the way.
Elsewhere, we've got new betas, new emoji, and a new Remote app for our Apple TVs. Not too shabby!
- Apple updates developer betas of iOS 10 and macOS Sierra by Roman Loyola
- Gendered emoji coming in 2016 on the Emojipedia blog
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones by Susie Ochs
- Apple's so-so Q3: $7.8 billion profit, but hardware sales down across the board by Caitlin McGarry
- It’s always something: The Apple earnings show by The Macalope
- Apple remains optimistic after a tough Q3 2016 by Jason Snell
- App Camp for Girls
Talk to us!
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: