Listen in as Hayden and Adam discuss their favorite games from those events, Call of Duty WWII, Intel’s wild new wireless version of the HTC Vive, the absolutely crushing crowds now that E3 is a public event, and more. Stay tuned to PCWorld all week long for more E3 coverage (and more daily wrap-ups), and be sure to check out our coverage of the 40 must-see PC gaming gems from E3 2017’s opening weekend. We’ve collected all the relevant trailers from all the blockbuster shows in one convenient location for you.
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 Bose SoundSport Free review: The best is yet to come
- 5 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- Wearable Technology Empowers Consumers To Better Health
- Amazon offers explanation after Alexa accidentally shares user’s data
- Logitech 512 Carbon review: Solid fundamentals plus Romer-G
- NBN eyes changes to fixed wireless pricing, voice-focused product
- GDPR comes into force, ramifications visible from day one
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?