Sony has announced the development of the long-awaited FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS Super-Telephoto lens, with winter 2018 set for the target launch date.
The new lens will feature the incredible high-resolution of Sony’s acclaimed line of flagship G Master Series lenses, while also offering a far-reaching 400mm focal length and F2.8 large aperture.
This combination will deliver a new elevated shooting experience for all professional sports, news and wildlife photographers looking to capture all of the decisive moments with higher image quality.
Sony say they will continue to evolve their lens line-up in order to meet the demands of all types of photographers, videographers and multi-media creators, with many different offerings to maximise the power to the innovative α camera line up.
Additional details and specifications on the new FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS Super-Telephoto lens will be released at a later date.
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
- Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
- Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- Sony WF-1000X review: Noise-cancellation makes for a great alternative to AirPods