Citrix Online launches in Australia and New Zealand
- 02 December, 2004 16:03
<p>Citrix Online Launches Suite of Industry-Leading Remote Access, Support and Collaboration Services in Australia and New Zealand</p>
<p>SYDNEY, 2 December 2004: Citrix Online, the leading provider of Web-based access, support, and collaboration services, has officially launched its suite of products in Australia and New Zealand. Targeting individuals, SMBs and large organisations, Citrix Online will be working directly and through channel partners to build its presence in the Australia and New Zealand markets.</p>
<p>A division of Citrix Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTXS), Citrix Online is offering the following services:
Citrix® GoToAssist™: A secure, on-demand, online technical-support solution that enables businesses to remotely assist their customers or employees via shared screen, mouse and keyboard control without the need to install software on the user's computer. Citrix GoToAssist is designed for contact centres and help desks, particularly in the technology, banking and finance, healthcare and IT services verticals.
- Citrix GoToMyPC®: A Web-based remote desktop access service that enables consumers and corporate employees to work on their PCs from any Web browser. Citrix GoToMyPC is available in three versions: Citrix GoToMyPC for individual users; Citrix GoToMyPC Pro for small businesses requiring up to 20 licenses and Citrix GoToMyPC Corporate for large businesses requiring robust management and administrative controls. Citrix Online already has 30,000 individual subscribers using Citrix GoToMyPC in Australia, almost a fifth of the international total, a success built through online activity without direct promotion in Australia or New Zealand.
- Citrix GoToMeeting®: A Web-based service that enables individuals and organisations to collaborate, present information and demonstrate products through secure online meetings. For one flat fee, users are entitled to unlimited meetings, making Citrix GoToMeeting a simple-to-use and affordable alternative for companies of all sizes. Citrix GoToMeeting is for individuals and small businesses that require a single-user account, and Citrix GoToMeeting Corporate® is for larger organizations requiring five or more user accounts.</p>
<p>Citrix Online’s managing director, Pacific, Mr. H.R. Shiever said, “Australia and New Zealand are set to be important markets for Citrix Online. Trends including the rise in popularity of mobile and flexible working, the continued growth in the number of SMBs, penetration of broadband and growth in the Web conferencing market in Australia and New Zealand make the region an exciting one for us.</p>
<p>“The distances across which Australians and New Zealanders are used to working also mean that many understand the value in using Web-based technologies to help them connect with colleagues, the office or customers. The Citrix Online difference is in the simplicity, security and affordability of the technology available, making it attractive to individuals and companies of all sizes,” Shiever added.</p>
<p>Citrix Online is establishing a four-tiered channel program to gain access to the ANZ market:
a) Referral Partner Program: designed for Consultants, Independent Representatives and others who have opportunities to sell products but require Citrix Online’s assistance with pre-sales, post-sales, technical support and billing.
b) Solution Provider Program: designed for VARs, Managed Service Providers and Solution Providers that sell products while Citrix Online handles the support and billing.
c) System Integrator Partner Program: designed for high-volume VARs, System Integrators and Network Integrators providing all? Solution Provider Program features plus additional amenities.
d) Reseller Partner Program: designed for Wholesale Resellers and Distributors in the enterprise market.</p>
<p>“A channel partner’s initial investment in certification and products is minor, and partners can choose among the four models according to which best fits in with their business. Since all of Citrix Online’s products are subscription-based, partners also benefit from an annuity-based revenue stream,” said Mr. Shiever.</p>
<p>Citrix Online already has established relationships with Aaromba Technologies, as a Reseller Partner and Bluefire as a Solution Provider.</p>
<p>Internationally, Citrix Online has achieved double-digit revenue growth over the last few years. The company recently announced a 53 per cent increase in business customers using Citrix GoToMyPC Corporate during the last 12 months, equating to more than 2,100 businesses across sectors including healthcare, financial services and information technology. Additionally, Citrix GoToMyPC Pro has signed up more than 4,000 small business users since its introduction in the summer of 2003. Citrix GoToAssist’s current customer base of more than 2,500 businesses reflects an average growth of 100 percent every year for the last four years. Citrix Online hosts over three billion connection minutes annually across all products.</p>
<p>About Citrix Online
Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTXS), offers the leading Web-based access, support, and collaboration software and services. The division offers Citrix GoToMyPC®, the easiest-to-use solution for remote, secure, and managed desktop PC access over the Web; Citrix GoToAssist™, the industry-leading remote support solution; and Citrix GoToMeeting™, the easiest, most secure and cost-effective solution for conducting online meetings. Citrix Online products are used by more than 9,400 companies worldwide, including Verizon Online, Siemens, Cablevision and Microsoft Business Solutions. The division is based in Santa Barbara, California, and is on the Web at http://www.gotomypc.com, http://www.gotoassist.com, http://www.gotomeeting.com and http://www.citrix.com.
<p>©2004 Citrix Online, LLC. All rights reserved. Citrix® is a registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc., in the United States and other countries. GoToMyPC®, GoToAssist™ and GoToMeeting™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Citrix Online, LLC, in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.</p>
Peter Sertori or Caroline Hendra
Phone: + 61 2 8281 3810
Fax: + 61 2 8281 3820
- Which Dell Laptop Should I Buy?
- A Guide To Every Music Streaming Service in Australia
- Top 10 things to consider when buying a new laser printer
- The best way to watch Netflix on your big-screen TV
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light review: Strong fundamentals keep Destiny's latest metamorphisis feeling familiar