Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the May issue
In PCWorld May its the Ryzen 4000 vs. Comet Lake H: New CPUs, a new era for laptops. Plus: Stuck at home? Find out why spending more on a Wifi 6 router pays off. We also review the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14: Ryzen 4000 makes this thin, light laptop a winner.
Other highlights include:
- News: Which Internet providers are lifting data caps during the coronavirus, and which aren't. Plus, Intel calls its 5.3GHz 'Comet Lake-H' chip for gaming laptops the 'fastest mobile processor'
- Gigabyte Aero 17 review: A gorgeous 4K laptop that finally makes sense
- Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
- Intel Ghost Canyon NUC9i9QNX review: The first modular NUC heralds a new future for mini PCs
- Razer Viper Mini review: At 61 grams, this is one of the lightest gaming mice ever made
- Crucial X8 Portable SSD review: An affordable drive for mainstream users
- Here's How: How to make a funny Zoom background to entertain your friends and coworkers or use your Android phone as a webcam
Watch: Because we know you're all curious about the MacBook Air, we have the video verdict from our colleagues at Macworld.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!