Got problems? If your PC refuses to recognise the new RAM, locks up, or won't start at all, first turn it off, unplug it, and check to confirm that the memory modules are firmly seated in their sockets. If seating is fine but the lock-up persists, take out all the memory modules and reinsert them. If you still don't have any luck, the problem may be a defective memory module, although that's rare. To check, call your memory vendor's tech support line.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AgileOther
- TPChange and Training Manager - TRIMQLD
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM)QLD
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect ? NetworkingQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- FTStorage Operations ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther