Check the BIOS and copy the data. Make sure your disk-preparation floppy is in the drive, and turn on your PC. Enter your PC's setup program and check that the BIOS for drives 1 and 2 is set to Auto so it will automatically detect the two drives and set up the correct parameters. Save the setup settings and reboot from the floppy disk. Follow the disk's directions to copy all data from the old drive to the new. After you're done, reboot your PC. It should start Windows normally. When you're sure everything is working properly, reformat your old drive (it no longer needs to be bootable, of course) to prepare it for new data.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 6 cool things we learned about Android P from Google's Reddit AMA
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- These are the best PC deals in the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?