Check the BIOS and copy the data. Make sure your disk-preparation floppy is in the drive, and turn on your PC. Enter your PC's setup program and check that the BIOS for drives 1 and 2 is set to Auto so it will automatically detect the two drives and set up the correct parameters. Save the setup settings and reboot from the floppy disk. Follow the disk's directions to copy all data from the old drive to the new. After you're done, reboot your PC. It should start Windows normally. When you're sure everything is working properly, reformat your old drive (it no longer needs to be bootable, of course) to prepare it for new data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCContent WriterNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCTraining SMEACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA