Check the BIOS and copy the data. Make sure your disk-preparation floppy is in the drive, and turn on your PC. Enter your PC's setup program and check that the BIOS for drives 1 and 2 is set to Auto so it will automatically detect the two drives and set up the correct parameters. Save the setup settings and reboot from the floppy disk. Follow the disk's directions to copy all data from the old drive to the new. After you're done, reboot your PC. It should start Windows normally. When you're sure everything is working properly, reformat your old drive (it no longer needs to be bootable, of course) to prepare it for new data.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCOffice365 ProPlus SpecialistNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSplunk EngineerNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCApplications EngineerNSW
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support SpecialistQLD
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | Initial 3+ mth contractQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FT3rd Level Network and Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW