Everybody likes the movies, but some of us really like the movies. Perhaps you want to work in the film industry or you just want heaps of quality "insider information" to keep your friends agog. www.cinescape.com is the place to go for just about everything you could want, from information on where Arnold Schwarzenegger wants his career to go next to reports of trouble on the set of Val Kilmer's new sci-fi effort now filming in Sydney, and links to the official Web pages of new film releases, such as the Lord of the Rings movie site. Television is thoroughly covered, with info on everything from The New Addams Family to the six-hour miniseries of Dune. The site is industry based and steers well away from the "who wore what to where" school of information and, for the sociologists among us, it gives a valuable insight into trends within the entertainment industry. Highly recommended.
Will you be the new owner of a pair of Jabra headphones? Enter the competition today to be in the running.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 Bose SoundSport Free review: The best is yet to come
- 5 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- Sony announce imminent launch pricing for Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphones
- How New Technologies Are Improving The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Reports say Essential has cancelled its second smartphone
- BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
- Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?