Software affiliates come in two main varieties: a link to a software store or a link to the author's site. The key issue in the software category is the way referral fees are tracked. It is not a problem buying a full product from a retailer such as Amazon, but difficulties arise when someone downloads a shareware version and buys it at some time in the future. For example, Xara Software tracks its referrals through a cookie. A visitor downloads the shareware and if they ultimately buy the product, that cookie must be on the PC they are using when making the purchase, otherwise you don't get the referral fee. Carefully planned shareware programs can work, but require close monitoring. The most reliable option is to find an online store and link directly to products. Some to try are MicroWarehouse (up to a 7 per cent referral, www.warehouse.com), Amazon (www.amazon.com), or for games try Dragons Den (up to 15 per cent, www.dragon.ca).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC