Apus Computer Competition
How to enter:
Call today on 1800 248 811 to subscribe and for your chance to win!
Or subscribe online at our secure payment Web site:
Or mail to:
IDG Communications Pty Ltd, Reply Paid 295, ST LEONARDS NSW 1590.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, except employees and immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies. The promoter is IDG Communications Pty Ltd, 88 Christie Street, St Leonards, NSW, 2065.
3. Entries must be completed on an original coupon from PC World December 2002 issue. Multiple entries are accepted providing that each entry is on an original coupon.
4. The competition commences at 9am on 13 November 2002, and closes at 5pm on 11 December 2002. The winner will be the first entrant drawn on the draw date of 16 December 2002. The winner will be notified by mail and their name published in The Australian on 23 December 2002.
5. Prizes will be sent within 28 days from receipt of subscription unless otherwise stated.
6. Prizes are subject to availability, and are not transferable.
7. The total prize pool value is $1999. The prize consists of one (1) Apus Computer System.
8. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, or lost or misdirected mail.
9. Entries remain the property of the promoter and cannot be returned. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
10. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prizes. Any change in the value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date this prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
11. Due to SA Permit not being processed in time, SA residents are unable to enter this competition.
12. NSW Permit No. TPL 02/10615; NT Permit No. NT02/3948; ACT Permit No. TP02/4436.
Win a Targus Go-Anywhere USB Drive
Method of entry: Entry open to residents of NSW. To enter, consumers must subscribe online at https://secure.idg.com.au/subs/buy.php?id=15
Duration of Promotion: This promotion commences on December 9th 2003 and closes on December 16th 2003.
Details of prizes and prize values: The first 4 entries drawn will win a Targus Go-Anywhere USB Drive valued at $169.00 each. Total prize value is $676.
Date, Time and Place of Draw: The draw will be conducted on 16th December at 12 noon at 88 Christie Street, St Leonards NSW 2065.
Name of the newspaper and the date on which the results will be published: The winners will be notified by email. The names and addresses of all winners of prizes valued at over $100 will be published in The Australian on 23rd December 2002.
Traders Name and address: The trader is IDG Communications, 88 Christie Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065
Provision for NSW licence no: Authorised under NSW Permit No. TPL 02/12435