Dick Smith slashes prices on tech from Apple, Samsung and more
- 09 June, 2015 14:36
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
The sale is running for three weeks, up until 30 June, and will see prices of consumer electronics gear dropped with discounts as great as 50 per cent.
Discounted items include select Apple and Toshiba computers, 2015 Samsung TVs, action cameras and activity trackers.
The full list of discounted products follow as per the official press release from Dick Smith.
• Save $140 on the Apple MacBook Air, now $1259
• Up to 15 per cent off the Samsung 2015 TV range, starting from $449
• 50 per cent off selected Logitech accessories
• 15 per cent off Toshiba laptops over $500
• Up to 20 per cent off LG and Samsung Blu-Ray and DVD players
• Save $40 on the GoPro Hero4 Silver Action Cam Full HD, now $539
• Save $79 on Beats By Dr. Dre Studio 2 Headphones, now $318
• Two for $288 UE Boom Wireless Speaker
• FITBIT Flex Activity and Sleep Wristband now $99
Discounts are available on purchases made online and in store.