PCWorld's September Digital Magazine: Intel's 10th-gen CPU is here
- 12 September, 2019 03:49
Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the September issue
In September we have the lowdown on Intel's launch of the 10th-gen 'Ice Lake' chips, pushing hard on graphics for notebook PCs. We clear the air on the Intel Core i9-9900K versus the AMD Radeon Ryzen 9 3900X: Find out which one you should buy. Plus, we’ve got a roundup of 5 great but ancient software apps users absolutely refuse to give up.
Other highlights include:
- News: Watch out for awful graphics card 'deals' that aren't worth your money
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ hands-on: A new model changes the game, for better or worse
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 review: A stunning value supercharged by clever software tricks
- Kingston A2000 NVMe SSD review: Fast and cheap, at 10 cents per gigabyte
- Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-51DJ review: Slim and inexpensive, but middling quad-core performance
- Here's How: How to keep Amazon, Apple, and Google from listening to your Alexa, Siri, and Assistant recordings
Watch: NZXT's H510 Elite will tempt anyone who likes understated illumination and dislikes inefficient, messy builds. When one arrived at our office, we dug it out of the box right away—along with a screwdriver and enough components for a rough idea of how building inside it feels.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!