Wall Street's financial meltdown promises to forever change the way information technology spending is handled in the securities industry as the old giants of the capital markets stumble and banking behemoths move in to devour them whole or in part, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW