One great reason to network your business PCs is to share printers. Printers that connect directly to the network via ethernet constitute one of the most brilliant innovations ever. Simply plug a printer in and turn it on, and soon it is available to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCUnity 3D Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPCyber Security SpecialistQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- PTDigital PublisherNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence (BI) Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCTableau Data AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTCommunications AnalystOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware AdministratorOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorVIC
- FTArchitect - Governance and Practice DevelopmentOther
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- CCUI iOS & Android DeveloperVIC
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- CCNetwork Designer l MPLS, ISP, Data Centre design and migrationNSW
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTArchitect - Performance EngineeringOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Identity Access ManagementQLD