The only drawback in society's massive move towards digital photography seems to be how to actually view the photos. Crowding around a family computer to run through slide shows is a hassle, but many consumers find the relatively high cost of network...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTPeoplesoft HCM Application DeveloperACT
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware/Application Development EngineerQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- TPSupport OfficerQLD
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- CCImplementation EngineerWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTUI DesignerOther
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther
- TPMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther