For years companies have been deploying Massive Arrays of Idle Disks technologies to reduce data-storage energy costs. The on/off or spin/no spin approaches reduce energy consumption by putting power-hungry disk drives to sleep when they are not bein...
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager/LeaderSA
- FTData Migration DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- FTUI DesignerOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCTest Lead - AgileQLD
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther