Any business of any size runs on information, whether it's keeping track of accounting data or managing the flow of proposals and orders. Over the past 25 years, computers have transformed the way that small businesses operate, making it possible to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- CCProduct Owner - DigitalVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC