Razer's been busy. The erstwhile peripheral maker took some time away from tinkering with mice and keyboards to create gaming laptops and Windows 8 tablets, and now they're dabbling in the VOIP space with Razer Comms.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSharepoint AdministrationQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Infrastructure)Other
- FTTest AnalystQLD
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCDesktop Support Technician - Karratha basedWA
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution Architect - Network SecurityOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerOther
- CCData Analyst =QLD