If The Australian's testing is any indication, you shouldn't have to worry too much about your evil twin or doppelgänger unlocking your PC using Windows Hello.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- Fujifilm announces the Elite X-H1
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer l MPLS, switching, BGP, OSPF, MPBGPNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Business Process Solutions - MelbourneVIC
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - HealthQLD
- FTHR Payroll Officer - Government background onlyOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTCRM Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Solution Architect - BankingVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (C ++, Java)Other
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTUnix/Linux System Administrator - PERMANENT ROLEQLD
- FTTest Manager - "ieMR"/ "Cerner Millennium Product Suite"Other
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPJIRA Administration & Help Desk LeadVIC