Fujifilm AG has announced new digital cameras for both ends of the user spectrum: Two entry-level models and two for professional photographers. None will be available before March, however, and one is barely off the drawing board.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther