Developing code with .NET is hard enough without worrying about security. This means that most developers take the easy way out and assume that their code will execute in a fully trusted environment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSystems AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW