Digital transformation is now a must, not an option. Businesses that don’t embark on the journey, and fast, will be left behind. One of the key differentiators between those who succeed at digital transformation, and those who simply come along for t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Unica DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Manager- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering backgrndOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTSenior Applications Specialist- CernerOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerOther
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD