Symantec's attempt to make amends with Chinese users who saw their computers crippled by its antivirus software is off to a rocky start, with critics saying the company's compensation offer isn't good enough.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSharePoint 2013 DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureACT
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | $971/dayQLD
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- FTInfrastructure ManagerNSW
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTGRC and Security Project ManagerOther
- CC0365 EngineerNSW
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- CCWindows Platform SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystQLD
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Manager - North QueenslandQLD
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW