On March 5, I stepped off a plane at Port-au-Prince airport and was confronted by two things: oppressive heat and chaos. Down the stairs and onto the tarmac we went. It looked like a war zone. But it was actually the aftermath of the tremendous earth...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, Online Payments ProgramsOther
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD