Don't have enough time to go looking for news and information or even to e-mail friends and colleagues? If so, then try using social networks. We've selected 20 of the most useful social networks for IT professionals. And these networks aren't just f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC